Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Watched the ABC News last night about the S Africa variant, and there is growing concern that the current vaccine is not effective against it. Both pftizer and moderna are already working on a booster. Man.....it never ends. >D

I have a feeling that a large proportion (~50%) of people will still have high levels of complete immunity, with an even higher proportion that has good protection against severe disease and death. Either way, this thing is looking like it's here to stay for a long time in one form or another. It's the mutations that occur FROM the S.A. variant (and others) that could prove even more problematic as time goes on.

There are slight differences, but they are extremely similar as far as any of us receiving them are concerned. What is it you want to know, exactly?

I wanted to know what the difference was besides the storage of the moderna VS the pfizer vaccine
my aunt in LA just got the moderna shot this morning and I wanted to know what difference's was between them

i didn't have a specific question
i hope she doesn't have a bad reaction to the second shot she's in her 70's

I wanted to know what the difference was besides the storage of the moderna VS the pfizer vaccine
my aunt in LA just got the moderna shot this morning and I wanted to know what difference's was between them

the only one i can tell you off memory is that you have to wait 4 weeks for the 2nd dose and pfizer you only have to wait 3

bottom line: not much difference only the timing and storage pretty much

DBF07866-C80D-4F61-9632-20E2567DABA0.jpeg

My one friend got his 2nd shot and had to throw on like 3 hoodies and 2 blankets, some body aching too but went away after a night of sleeping it off. Probably ideal to have nothing planned for the day for whoevers getting their 2nd shots just in case.

This is just from my observation...not scientifically, peer reviewed or anything...but just from my observation more ppl complain of side effects from pfizer than moderna. I know plenty of ppl who've taken each.

In general, the side effects reported have been chills and fever. Although there was one person who reported nosebleeds.

I would actually be for making it so only vaccinated ppl can fly on planes and stuff.

Have vaccination cards that can fit in the wallet for when you go into clubs and sporting events.

I know there'd be plenty pushback but for me that makes sense
By the end of this year if a high majority of the U.S. population takes the vaccine I can see this becoming a requirement for those items you mentioned. Though clubs and sporting events will obviously be harder for them to impose or many places just won't for whatever reason.

I have no doubt that there will be some sort of vaccine passport thing for certain activities - airline travel, especially overseas is the most likely, but large gatherings makes sense too.

It needs to be done right though - like when a negative test is required we can’t have people knocking out fake versions on their home printer.

If they can make vaccine cards hard to counterfeit by making legit ones that look like a driver's license, I don't see why it wouldn't be easy to enforce in clubs and sporting events.

Researchers said the study's results raised the possibility that pain relievers such as ibuprofen could alter the immune response to the COVID-19 vaccine.
so that's why the lady who gave me my shot today was like 'make sure you only any tylenol after you experience symptoms'

Back
Top Bottom