Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
There was a recent study linking surges in cases to pollen, but I'm guessing pollen's just a confounding variable for weather / temperature / humidity and time spent indoors.
There are several factors at work that could result in pollen leading to increased spread. Immunological: allergies are caused by an overreaction from your immune system, so you could be more susceptible to any infectious disease because your immune system is already taxed, especially if your symptoms keep you from getting enough quality sleep.
Behavioral: allergies cause sneezing, coughing, runny nose, itchy eyes, etc. Those who are infected, even asymptomatic, will be shedding more virus. Those who aren’t will be more likely to be infected when they rub their eyes, touch their nose, mouth, etc.
Environmental: Viral particles have been proven to attach to air pollution, including pollen, and will be airborne as a result. This is the least likely route of transmission, but figure it’s worth mentioning.

Here’s a related video DW ran a few days ago:

Last edited:
How is UK doing? They were the first country to administer vaccines. I know there's a variant..but just wondering how they're doing in spite of that.

Bruh, I thought we could start scheduling appointments starting at 8 am. I look at sites and it seems you could start earlier. Already no appointments available near me within 25 miles and the walgreens site telling me to check back in 5 days. cvs site telling me no appointments available either.

Bruh, I thought we could start scheduling appointments starting at 8 am. I look at sites and it seems you could start earlier. Already no appointments available near me within 25 miles and the walgreens site telling me to check back in 5 days. cvs site telling me no appointments available either.

I recommend the CVS site as their appointments are constantly going up. My recommendation is to cycle your zip code and one that’s like a neighborhood or2 over. And just keep doing that, the appointments will start popping up.

I recommend the CVS site as their appointments are constantly going up. My recommendation is to cycle your zip code and one that’s like a neighborhood or2 over. And just keep doing that, the appointments will start popping up.
Way early in the morning the cvs down the block from me had spots available. Then I looked an hour ago and all booked. Was heated.

Way early in the morning the cvs down the block from me had spots available. Then I looked an hour ago and all booked. Was heated.

Yea I couldn’t book by me either, have to go to great neck to get mine on Friday. Oh well, it is what it is.

plus I wanted moderna specifically so that also narrowed down the choices.

People treated it like a sneaker drop
I said this same exact thing when my sister-in-law when she told me that folks in AZ were waking up at like 4AM to get a spot. Wild to me. I thought that part of my life was over :smh: :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: Ube
I scheduled mine at cvs too and was in and out in 20 minutes. Walked right back to the pharmacy and got the pfizer then they make you sit for 15 minutes to observe you then if you dont die they let you go

I think my new favorite bit of cognitive dissonance from the COVID deniers and anti-vaxxers is that COVID isn't dangerous because it has a 99% survival rate, but the vaccine is extremely dangerous with its 99.997% survival rate after receiving the vaccine and no direct causation between those deaths and the vaccine itself.

I think my new favorite bit of cognitive dissonance from the COVID deniers and anti-vaxxers is that COVID isn't dangerous because it has a 99% survival rate, but the vaccine is extremely dangerous with its 99.997% survival rate after receiving the vaccine and no direct causation between those deaths and the vaccine itself.

My family in Poland was on some anti vaxer **** until I called them out on their BS and their sources. My godmother was on some “but it’s going to make your cousin infertile so she won’t take it.” I told her that if she kills grandma due to her ignorance they are dead to me and better never call me again. Women who were pregnant have even taken the vaccine in the states for those are were first responders and worked in the hospital. People need to stop reading everything they see on the internet.

I was able to schedule appointments for my wife and I last night. I went through walmart and checked at 12am local time. Not all stores had appointments available but one that did had plenty open for next monday, they were booked like 5-6 hours later when I woke up. I think they only go 5 days out. GL everyone

People treated it like a sneaker drop

That is probably how it is going to be for the next few weeks or so as more states are opening up eligibilities for these vaccines...........that shows how HIGH the demand for the COVID vaccine is, not the same BS all these " online anti-vaxxers" are spewing about how THE VACCINE CAME OUT TOO EARLY and all them excuses

My area was exactly the same. I'd check all ZIP codes within a 3 hour drive and still had ZERO luck. Did it at midnight, at 5 am, all day sometimes and still couldn't get an appointment. Thankfully my county health commission called me and said it's my turn in the queue. But the drug stores were always a crap shoot. I hope you find an open appointment soon. 🙏🙏

That is probably how it is going to be for the next few weeks or so as more states are opening up eligibilities for these vaccines...........that shows how HIGH the demand for the COVID vaccine is, not the same BS all these " online anti-vaxxers" are spewing about how THE VACCINE CAME OUT TOO EARLY and all them excuses

Shows about 30 percent of adults have 1 dose in New York . In about two months i figure we gonna be at least 80 percent of people with 1 dose as we doing around 200k shots per day and it’s onLy likely supply gonna increase

Back
Top Bottom