Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fozz Fozz biggie62 biggie62 frink85 frink85 picasso swerve picasso swerve I had my first dose of Moderna Thursday afternoon and had chills at 3AM Friday going into Saturday. Not sure exactly how long the chills lasted for but it was like no other. It gets cold as hell in my room so I sleep with 5 blankets on. It felt like I had no blankets on. Teeth chattering like I'm Scooby Doo from shivering :lol::wow:

damn how are you doing now? how long did that last?

frink85 frink85 I'm all good now but it definitely lasted for about 45 mins to an hour before I just ended up passing out. I had a slight headache about 6 hours before that too. Other than that, the first dose was bearable. The soreness was definitely there and way more intense than a flu shot. I'm hoping the second dose won't be as bad as I've heard from everyone. My sister in law had Moderna and had side effects for 4 days after her second dose. She's a pharmacist and says that the reason Moderna has more side effects is because they use more mRNA. I recommend a THC/CBD balm after you get your second dose. It definitely helped alleviate the soreness/pain. I have that and tylenol ready for my second dose.

frink85 frink85 I'm all good now but it definitely lasted for about 45 mins to an hour before I just ended up passing out. I had a slight headache about 6 hours before that too. Other than that, the first dose was bearable. The soreness was definitely there and way more intense than a flu shot. I'm hoping the second dose won't be as bad as I've heard from everyone. My sister in law had Moderna and had side effects for 4 days after her second dose. She's a pharmacist and says that the reason Moderna has more side effects is because they use more mRNA. I recommend a THC/CBD balm after you get your second dose. It definitely helped alleviate the soreness/pain. I have that and tylenol ready for my second dose.

good to hear. I guess more reactant = more immune response = more side effects. thanks for the tip ill be sure to have some aspirin and whatever else on deck for the second dose.

How bad is as the second dose in terms of post shot symptoms. I want to play golf the Sunday after the 2nd **** which will be on a Friday at the very least :lol:

I made peace with the fact that that Saturday is going to be a wasted day.

My side effects lasted a full 24 hours, but didn’t start for over 12 hours after the shot. Got the shot mid morning and was feeling completely fine the rest of the day. When I went to bed I actually thought I was gonna get away with no side effects, but woke up that night feeling horrible with body aches and chills. I went to work and felt horrible all day and night, but woke up the next morning feeling normal again. My wife got hers 2 days later and only had a sore arm. Of course, she said I must have been acting dramatic.

I'm really looking forward for this. Once my kiddo vaccinated, then I feel much relieve, especially when they're coming back to school next school year.

I mean Rutgers is the first university to mandate it in order to return to classes this upcoming fall. This should become standard across all schools. Just like we all needed polio, small pox, etc as children in order just to attend school; this needs to be treated the same way. And screw your religious exemptions, this is real life with people’s lives at risk, forget your fantasies.

4k9xrdxsicq61.jpg

OC & LA county moving to the orange tier next week. Might reup my gym membership now but won’t go for at least a week to let my body acclimate to the 2nd Pfizer dose.

numbers are encouraging with it dropping and increased vaccination, tempted to start getting back in the gym as well, but gonna wait it out till i get my 2nd dose of moderna in 2 weeks.

looks like angels and dodgers are gonna be allowing fans in as well, only a matter of time before there's gonna be limited fans for both the lakers and clippers

Crazy to see the hospital numbers this high since over 25 percent of people have the first dose mostly the elders got theirs . Even with just the first dose it provides u with some protection to avoid serious symptoms if you get it . Looks like most people in the hospital around around 30-55 years old I would have to say no way we should be at a plateau for over a month
I wonder with the massive numbers of positive ny puts out... it's been in the 1000's everyday minus the summer months, how long until it goes around and infects everyone or how long until ny reaches natural herd immunity? Or are there repeating positives that aren't being accounted for. Just the scope of 1000's of unique cases for 12+ months is mindboggling

How is UK doing? They were the first country to administer vaccines. I know there's a variant..but just wondering how they're doing in spite of that.

Restrictions eased on Monday so you could meet up with people outdoors...

Utes were wildin from the rip (of course...)

Further easing is happening from April 12th.

People are gonna go HAM once the weather picks up so hopefully this vaccine does its job.

Well, I got my first vaccine today.

I was kind of planning on waiting for awhile and then yesterday my manager was talking about scheduling his, was able to do it for today. Work paid for the time to go do it, so I figured I might as well.

People that lost smell/taste, was it completely gone or just weaker than normal?
Mine is weaker than normal. I'm hoping it's just a sinus infection or something like that.

Pretty sure this variant of the virus that's going around now is much weaker than the one(s) last year.

Both grandparents and uncles are symptom free now. No loss of taste/smell, no fevers, no difficulty breathing. Mainly fatigue, cough, and slight chills for my grandma.

Tried to get them all vaccinated (they all have pre-existing conditions) before this all but they refused :smh:

People that lost smell/taste, was it completely gone or just weaker than normal?
Mine is weaker than normal. I'm hoping it's just a sinus infection or something like that.
Mine was weaker. I thought it was just congestion at first. Both lasted a few days.

Back
Top Bottom