Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Welcome to the real world

Puck.gif
Where is this from? Looks real familiar.

So I've finally see a black man get corona virus

Rudy Robert :smh:

Damn Tom Hank's got it!? None of these white ppl safe.

I heard Italy is totally ****ed
Whole of Italy is on lockdown. All commercial stores closed besides food stores and pharmacies.
Italy's top medical associations wrote a memo warning that hospitals are getting so overwhelmed that they'll be forced into 'distributive justice', which means they can no longer take care of everyone so they will have to decide who gets care and who doesn't based on the odds of recovery.

Whole of Italy is on lockdown. All commercial stores closed besides food stores and pharmacies.
Italy's top medical associations wrote a memo warning that hospitals are getting so overwhelmed that they'll be forced into 'distributive justice', which means they can no longer take care of everyone so they will have to decide who gets care and who doesn't based on the odds of recovery.
9C7EA3AF-8D99-4EA7-899A-2AABA591BE83.png

jokingly I told my wife we should pack up and move back in with my parents who live out in the country. Nearest neighbor is like a mile away. Now it isn’t so funny anymore. I also said, jokingly I’m glad I got to watch the Chiefs win the Super Bowl in my lifetime. That also isn’t so funny anymore.

Y’all be safe, NT’ers!

THIS

People out stocking up on sanitizer n toilet paper.. food is what people should be stockpiling.

Imagine how crazy **** might get.

We stocked up heavy.
If a lockdown happens, I think doctors and grocers will still be open.

Back
Top Bottom