Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
89604175_4299513013392977_1788454330861355008_n.jpg

It being able to spread so easily is what bothers me, but seeing it has such a high recovery rate makes me hopeful for a lot of the people that contracted. I'm more worried about the upcoming recession that's gonna come from this.

I was at Disneyland earlier
I’ll let you know in 2 weeks
I've been forced to work at a different office this week due to meetings.

Another person, who I would have never been in contact with otherwise, was invited to this meeting. She was at disney a week ago. She has been coughing for at least a week. I've been working with her all week.

Actually had the audacity to say that she doesnt want to go see her grandmother while she had this sickness...but **** the rest of us that have to share space with her I guess.

Damn i'm low key getting a little paranoid
Every time i see someone cough i take notice
I don't stare or look at them or anything
But i be keeping a lookout that's for sure

It being able to spread so easily is what bothers me, but seeing it has such a high recovery rate makes me hopeful for a lot of the people that contracted. I'm more worried about the upcoming recession that's gonna come from this.
Stocks are absolutely taking a hit. Just went and stocked up on beer. Streets are empty. My area just barely got their first confirmed cases today. Grocery stores may flourish. Walmart and Costco any thing consumer based in that regard will flourish. Hospitality will be tanking fast. Until these food/consumer factories close because of workers Getting sick, I hope people don't panic too much.
223, 9, and 22 in abundance
Mobile version

Those plots look decent for China. Exponential growth they say?

High recovery yes, definitely. Still lower than the flu. And it can still kill a lot of ppl if it spreads widely. The numbers say that it's at a 3-4 % mortality rate but that is unlikely inaccurate cuz not enough ppl getting tested.

Most ppl on this board shouldn't worry about dying...

Be warned, if you have a history of any respiratory issues, like asthma, pneumonia, chronic bronchitis, whatever, be extra careful. Goes without saying but if you're immunosuppressed for whatever reason, take extra caution as well.

*edit

My bad for repeating myself. I wrote all this thinking I was in the nba thread lol

Last edited:
E everysingletime
S Korea is testing thousands. Their mortality rate is among the lowest. So I'm optimistic.

Someone else said it. The #s are skewwed because of the low testing numbers. Mild case victims are not getting tested. Gobert was well enough to play. We may have millions with it, or had it, and we only we're testing the few that felt sick. Get to testing thousands like S Korea and then I'll truly panic.

Back
Top Bottom