Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
@everysingletime
S Korea is testing thousands. Their mortality rate is among the lowest. So I'm optimistic.

Someone else said it. The #s are skewwed because of the low testing numbers. Mild case victims are not getting tested. Gobert was well enough to play. We may have millions with it, or had it, and we only we're testing the few that felt sick. Get to testing thousands like S Korea and then I'll truly panic.

This is worrisome...stated by every single MD, expert, epidemiologist re: COVID 19

Obesity is a common, serious, and costly disease
  • The prevalence of obesity was 42.4% in 2017~2018. [Read CDC National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) data brief]
  • From 1999–2000 through 2017–2018, the prevalence of obesity increased from 30.5% to 42.4%, and the prevalence of severe obesity increased from 4.7% to 9.2%. [Read CDC NCHS data brief]
  • Obesity-related conditions include heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes and certain types of cancer that are some of the leading causes of preventable, premature death. [Read guidelinesexternal icon]
  • The estimated annual medical cost of obesity in the United States was $147 billion in 2008 US dollars; the medical cost for people who have obesity was $1,429 higher than those of normal weight. [Read paperexternal icon]
Obesity affects some groups more than others
[Read CDC National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) data brief]

• Non-Hispanic blacks (49.6%) had the highest age-adjusted prevalence of obesity, followed by Hispanics (44.8%), non-Hispanic whites (42.2%) and non-Hispanic Asians (17.4%).
  • The prevalence of obesity was 40.0% among young adults aged 20 to 39 years, 44.8% among middle-aged adults aged 40 to 59 years, and 42.8% among older adults aged 60 and older

Given all the extreme measures China had to take to contain it somewhat and the measures currently underway in Europe right now kinda makes me a little worried that it's taken this long for this to gain real attention/traction in North America...

The response has been nowhere near as urgent or thought/planned out

You should see my germophobe *** in Target. Looks like I’m the living pac-man changing directions every time somebody coughs, sneezes, or just looks like they might be ill. I’ve already convinced myself several different times that I’ve got the virus. Keep checking my temperature expecting to have a fever, but no... not yet.
*paranoid

You should see my germophobe *** in Target. Looks like I’m the living pac-man changing directions every time somebody coughs, sneezes, or just looks like they might be ill. I’ve already convinced myself several different times that I’ve got the virus. Keep checking my temperature expecting to have a fever, but no... not yet.
*paranoid
I've gotten out of line because people in front or behind me start coughing.

Saw this at the grocery store today. Man. My heart breaks because 1) that mask most likely won’t help and 2) they’re at such a high risk

Yeah it's a free country and all
But at a time like this they should be at home
If someone can wheel you around to go outside to eat or shop they should be able to do it for you

I’m DC, my boss just texted me saying work site is closed due to someone getting sick in our portion of the facility.

DC city government declared a state of emergency, and OPM decision to shut down offices may come tomorrow.

Some crazy times we're in right now.

Here in the Bahamas we get thousands of tourists visiting from all over the world on pretty much a daily basis.

I think it's only a matter of time before we get a confirmed coronavirus case, if that happens then it's gonna be mass hysteria.

I really hope I'm wrong.

Some crazy times we're in right now.

Here in the Bahamas we get thousands of tourists visiting from all over the world on pretty much a daily basis.

I think it's only a matter of time before we get a confirmed coronavirus case, if that happens then it's gonna be mass hysteria.

I really hope I'm wrong.
Best of luck my brother

604A0DE2-7104-4558-AE48-6DE43007BBE3.jpeg

At the point where I almost just wanna get the corona now to get it over with. It’s only a matter of time

semi srs
i've thought of that too, but first i'd want to be sure that it would immunize me against repeat infection (it should).

Back
Top Bottom