Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
For those who got Moderna, were your first dose symptoms worse than second dose? Hearing lots of patients complain of more than just arm pain after the first dose.

Definitely not. Sore arm after the first. Headache, body aches, and fatigue for 24 hours after the second. Anyone having severe symptoms after the first probably had COVID before.

Nurse actually told me that the best way to fight that arm soreness is to be active with it so I went and worked out.

I'd be careful doing too much for about a week after mRNA vaccine because of myocarditis/pericarditis risk.

I'd be careful doing too much for about a week after mRNA vaccine because of myocarditis/pericarditis risk.
Good to know. It was really just weightlifting but will keep that in mind in the event of an eventual booster. This was back in March/April.

For those who got Moderna, were your first dose symptoms worse than your second dose? Hearing lots of patients complain of more than just arm pain after the first dose.
Yes, my arm was really sore and felt really tired after the first shot. Only symptoms I felt from the second shot was feeling tired. I luckily didn't get a fever from the shot that some people have stated.

For those who got Moderna, were your first dose symptoms worse than your second dose? Hearing lots of patients complain of more than just arm pain after the first dose.

Just felt drowsy about 18 hours after my first shot so I took a nap. Arm pain for about 2-3 days where if I turned on it it would wake me up.

second shot no arm pain but I did catch a small fever about 18 hours after the shot. I just took Tylenol and I was good. Stopped taking Tylenol Sunday afternoon and I was fine. Didn’t feel drowsy either.

Pfizer is the placebo, duh
A9C4B9EB-54C0-402B-8D18-F05FB32BB598.gif

This just came to my mind (and I brought it up in the NBA thread) but have their been any stories of kids who are now living in bad situation because their parent is an anti-vaxxer and lost their job? That would be terrible, man

Lmao Kyrie really gonna mess with his bag over a vaccine even though every single person in this country has been vaccinated throughout their younger lives lol ridiculous!

Then gonna say “use my platform & influence.” yeahhhhh your influence helped kill over 700K ppl in this country. Yeahhhhh ok buddy.

Damn tyisny giving us the same takes I be seeing on FB from dudes named Travis Waylon Grady with a 1985 F150 as the profile pic.

What's that me and my family bull**** he talking? He got kids?

Doesn't he have a kid with a girl in Texas? - I seem to remember something about keeping her there because if benefitted him, something to do with child support?

Doesn't he have a kid with a girl in Texas? - I seem to remember something about keeping her there because if benefitted him, something to do with child support?
Had no idea. Most I knew of Irving's personal life was that the Nets were paying the rent for his girlfriend. Assumed off of that that he was living it up. But even playas get caught slipping sometimes too i guess.

It’s amazing so much airtime is being given to the 1/4 of the population that isn’t vaxxed. At this point, **** em, exclude them from everything. No restaurants, bars, sporting events, can’t work in places where you come in contact with people.

America baffles me because on one hand people still wanna be “tough on crime” and give people years in prison for petty crimes but when it comes to public health in the middle of a pandemic we need to “hear them out” and “respect their choices”. **** that

" I have a 99.98% of surviving covid without the vaccine, what’s the point of the meme? "

I love how it never crossed his mind that he could get someone else sick and they could die or spread it to someone else who might.

His survival numbers aren't even right.

Seriously.......**** these people.

Back
Top Bottom