Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Does your manager seem good about mask wearing and not taking unnecessary risks? I’m convinced that indoor dining is leading to many cases among those who think they’re taking precautions.

I am not 100% sure how good he is on taking all precautions. Many of my coworkers said he might got it from his wife since she's a school teacher. Assuming it's a delta and he developed symptom on Wednesday, my guess is he might get infected on the previous weekend. I think he got it from his church.

Update from my booster on Friday afternoon...The nurse who game it to me was an older gal, must have been doing it awhile, because i didn't feel it at all! Arm wasn't sore until about 4-5 hours later.

Slammed a Liquid IV drink when I got home, & drank a bunch of water, per her recommendation. All day Saturday I was sore, probably a 5-6/10, but not near as bad as my 2nd shot. Temp was 99.8 at the highest point, a slight headache all day, and a slight sore throat. Just kinda felt like an "under the weather/coming down with a cold" type of feeling.

Feeling completely back to normal today! Per my Whoop, my HRV was a bit lower than what it has been lately, nothing crazy. My Respiratory rate was also a bit higher than normal, but nothing alarming.

Your symptoms is similar to mine when I got my 2nd dose. I guess I'm expecting the same side effect when I get my booster in 2 weeks.

my wife wants to start going back to the gym. any suggestions on a good mask that she can wash and reuse. maybe buy a few to rotate? or best to dig deep and pay for a new kf94 every time she goes? Blake P Blake P any suggestions or anyone else use something at the gym that they like?

my wife wants to start going back to the gym. any suggestions on a good mask that she can wash and reuse. maybe buy a few to rotate? or best to dig deep and pay for a new kf94 every time she goes? Blake P Blake P any suggestions or anyone else use something at the gym that they like?
I can’t recommend any quality washable masks. They all test pretty poor, comparatively. A lot of them make claims of being highly protective, but Aaron Collins has tested them and NONE come close to what’s advertised and further degrade after washing. If breathability is a concern, even a KF80 is better than cloth. Just buy enough so she can let each one air out for a few days between wears. If you need specific recommendations shoot me a PM, but these Evergreen Cleantop KF80 tested 97%+ in Aaron Collins' tests: White / Black

Last edited:

I really like these at the gym.
C15230CF-E342-4BA1-A362-4E7D17A4CA6E.jpeg

Good mix of breatheability, not too hot, and keeps its integrity after multiple washes. If she’s fully vaxxed and her gym requires EVERYONE to wear masks, I really wouldn’t worry about catching COVID, just get what’s the most comfortable. I think they look slick too, or maybe it’s because that was the influencer mask of choice in the beginning.

I really like these at the gym.
C15230CF-E342-4BA1-A362-4E7D17A4CA6E.jpeg

Good mix of breatheability, not too hot, and keeps its integrity after multiple washes. If she’s fully vaxxed and her gym requires EVERYONE to wear masks, I really wouldn’t worry about catching COVID, just get what’s the most comfortable. I think they look slick too, or maybe it’s because that was the influencer mask of choice in the beginning.

Those are fine in order to meet an establishment's mask requirement, as long as you're not under the assumption that they're doing anything to actually protect you from catching COVID.

For those who got Moderna, were your first dose symptoms worse than your second dose? Hearing lots of patients complain of more than just arm pain after the first dose.

Back
Top Bottom