Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mans got:
Pink eye, heartburn, high cholesterol, asthma, parasites, allergies, malaria, and COPD on top of all the vitamins and heavy metals on that list

and probably the most expensive urine in the world - there’s no way that’s all being absorbed. I think the limit on vitamin C is 1000mg and because it’s water soluble it just comes back out. 2000mg leads to diarrhoea and stomach issues - maybe that’s what some of the other meds are to combat?

Thought this was interesting and another example of the GQP aligning with Hitler while complaining about what others do.

We even have records of private discussions of Adolph Hitler and his Nazi colleagues clearly showing that, far from viewing vaccine mandates as key to their genocidal goals, the opposite was the case: they knew that withholding compulsory vaccination and other German public-health innovations would help kill more of the undesirable and “inferior” people who they wanted to rid from the world.

I was reading the anti-vax supplement stack thinking "Damn, no colloidal silver? I thought loony health nuts love that ****"

Got down to the nebulizer section and...
rick.jpg

I once dated this girl who was super into all homeopathic/natural remedies. Man she had the greatest ***. Anyway, I got super sick bed written etc. Didn’t want to take antibiotics yet and all the OTC meds weren’t working. She took real good care of me and cooked up the colloidal silver. Using some weird electric nodes and silver plates. I was like **** it let me give this a try. I swear to you I was better in 1 day. I felt even better than I felt before when I was fully healthy. Legit felt like some gladiator, hella energy all symptoms gone. Haven’t done it since thankfully, also I never recommend it, but man did that work like a charm.

I once dated this girl who was super into all homeopathic/natural remedies. Man she had the greatest ***. Anyway, I got super sick bed written etc. Didn’t want to take antibiotics yet and all the OTC meds weren’t working. She took real good care of me and cooked up the colloidal silver. Using some weird electric nodes and silver plates. I was like **** it let me give this a try. I swear to you I was better in 1 day. I felt even better than I felt before when I was fully healthy. Legit felt like some gladiator, hella energy all symptoms gone. Haven’t done it since thankfully, also I never recommend it, but man did that work like a charm.

That's all well and good but did you smash while the silver was flowing through your veins??

Tested positive recently before a trip. Had to cancel. Now my 3 y/o son has it.
I think my whole house gonna get it to now. Smh. This is so Dayumb inconvenient and making the whole house (5 people) miserable. I’m fine and pretty much done with it. I’m more worried about my mom (being a smoker) and my lil 2 y/o getting sick again. she was the first to get sick in the house but tested negative for the it. I was on the way to the er with her when I got my results and was shocked when I saw them. Again I got the test in anticipation of travel plans

Tested positive recently before a trip. Had to cancel. Now my 3 y/o son has it.
I think my whole house gonna get it to now. Smh. This is so Dayumb inconvenient and making the whole house (5 people) miserable. I’m fine and pretty much done with it. I’m more worried about my mom (being a smoker) and my lil 2 y/o getting sick again. she was the first to get sick in the house but tested negative for the it. I was on the way to the er with her when I got my results and was shocked when I saw them. Again I got the test in anticipation of travel plans

Are you saying your 2 y/o required ER care for COVID? Sorry if you don't feel comfortable sharing details, but the nervous dad part of me has always been fearful about how one of my kids might do with this mild illness.

It can be very effective for some conditions but it has some side effects you may not like.

1638991453096.png

And that's totally serious.

Are you saying your 2 y/o required ER care for COVID? Sorry if you don't feel comfortable sharing details, but the nervous dad part of me has always been fearful about how one of my kids might do with this mild illness.
My 2 y/o was the first sick one in the house n she had a lot of congestion n we wanted to take her in to rule out ear infection and get albuteral breathing treatments since that’s what helped before. But on the way to the er I got my test results (+). She was sick like previous.
but yea once I saw my results I got scared for her. She took a test there n it was negative. But that was 4 days ago. My 3 y/o got sick a day after my 2 y/o. The 3 y/o got a really bad cough (had a history of croup before) n he got his test back today n he was positive. So it’s running through my house. Now my mom n wife are starting the fevers. :/
My 2 y/o n me are the healthiest now but I fear for her getting covid even tho she tested negative. It’s so tough with 2 babies n multiple people in the house. At least we have a big size house. I could only imagine Living in tight living quarters.

My 2 y/o was the first sick one in the house n she had a lot of congestion n we wanted to take her in to rule out ear infection and get albuteral breathing treatments since that’s what helped before. But on the way to the er I got my test results (+). She was sick like previous.
but yea once I saw my results I got scared for her. She took a test there n it was negative. But that was 4 days ago. My 3 y/o got sick a day after my 2 y/o. The 3 y/o got a really bad cough (had a history of croup before) n he got his test back today n he was positive. So it’s running through my house. Now my mom n wife are starting the fevers. :/
My 2 y/o n me are the healthiest now but I fear for her getting covid even tho she tested negative. It’s so tough with 2 babies n multiple people in the house. At least we have a big size house. I could only imagine Living in tight living quarters.

Really sorry to hear this. Thank you for sharing your experience. Praying for a full recovery for you and your family.🙏

Thanks. I’ll keep y’all posted.
I’m a stay at home dad so I barely go out n can’t place where I got it.

Thanks. I’ll keep y’all posted.
I’m a stay at home dad so I barely go out n can’t place where I got it.

You don't go to the store, run errands, pick up food? Think back 3-7 days before your first symptoms appeared and that's your likely window of exposure. Thanksgiving, perhaps? What kind of masks do you wear?

Just a quick reminder to get your boosters, if eligible. Early data shows Pfizer boosted protection against Omicron is similar to 2 doses against OG (Wuhan)...

Please encourage your parents and grandparents to get boosted ASAP.

Last edited:
Just a quick reminder to get your boosters, if eligible. Early data shows Pfizer boosted protection against Omicron is similar to 2 doses against OG (Wuhan)...

i was going to go next week.. i'm P'd up but was gonna mix in some Moderna.. which should i go with?

i was going to go next week.. i'm P'd up but was gonna mix in some Moderna.. which should i go with?
If you've had 2 Pfizer, I'd suggest a Moderna boost. I'm going out on a limb by saying this without any data to back it up yet, but based on what is known I see no reason that Moderna would perform worse against the variant. That being said, I wouldn't hold off on getting a booster if you have the chance to get Pfizer sooner.

You don't go to the store, run errands, pick up food? Think back 3-7 days before your first symptoms appeared and that's your likely window of exposure. Thanksgiving, perhaps? What kind of masks do you wear?
Only thing was thanksgiving when my friend came over with her 2 suck
Kids. They got my daughter (2 y/o) and my son (3y/o). I thgt it was just a cold. Smh. This the 3rd time this yr they done got my house sick. And they are day care kids. My kids are stay at home.

Only thing was thanksgiving when my friend came over with her 2 suck
Kids. They got my daughter (2 y/o) and my son (3y/o). I thgt it was just a cold. Smh. This the 3rd time this yr they done got my house sick. And they are day care kids. My kids are stay at home.

I won't pass judgement, but thank you for helping to reinforce my irrational policy of not letting ANYONE into my house. My mom and dad tried to drop in the other night unannounced and I said no. Sorry, not sorry.

4g4tz1pe66sy.jpg

I read your entire post but this right here took me out cuh :lol:

I won't pass judgement, but thank you for helping to reinforce my irrational policy of not letting ANYONE into my house. My mom and dad tried to drop in the other night unannounced and I said no. Sorry, not sorry.

You got people in your house who are high risk??

Back
Top Bottom