Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
team raw checking in
Raw-is-War-logo-banner.png

biological war

Obut why?
100% accurate. But I'm in that group not wanting to burn through PTO and sick time. I got a wedding and honeymoon that I am likely taking a month or more off work for planned for October so not sure what to do. I am just vocally shaming people and calling out the people showing up sick in hopes of creating a change here.
But why? Maybe they have the same mentality and plans as you. So ...

🤣🤣👌🤞

Unreal how companies are so careless and dumb to what's going on.

I wouldnt go ....
They definitely not stupid, they're just prioritizing profit > people, short-term > long-term.

The only long term solution for any company is putting employees' health first. No company can survive half their workforce being sick.

I don't care about how you feel about anyone in particular, but wishing a deadly virus on somebody is irresponsible. If "leaders" of countries start dropping, and I'm sure there will inevitably be some, the fallout will be beyond measure.
They've been elected by likening the scientific community to some sort of elite club who wants to control simple folks. They have made educated people targets for their base. They have dismantled programs that would have helped anticipating the spread of such diseases because "the Bible doesn't talk about microbes" or some similar rhetoric. I don't have an oz of sympathy for them if they come down with the virus. They will be getting what they asked for.

Back
Top Bottom