Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Using the 3m aura masks from home depot. These things are the truth. I feel so much more secure and they are comfortable. About to go buy as many as I can for the plan. lol.
Whenever I where those joints it feels like I am wearing a serious piece of equipment on my face. So of course, I instinctively start talking like Bane.

Which my girlfriend's little niece find hilarious, and my girlfriend finds annoying as hell.

Scotland is getting new rules from midnight tonight - and a lot of it seems to be a big screw you to the unvaccinated, which I can’t say I have a problem with.

If you are boosted at least 14 days ago you no longer have to isolate if you are a close contact - you just have to do a daily rapid test. Obviously if you are symptomatic that is different - and in that case the isolation period has reduced to 7 days as long as you have 2 consecutive daily rapid tests at the end.

The only part which is stupid is that under 18s are treated the same as the fully vaccinated - regardless of their vaccine status. That is just stupid and schools are going to be nuts. Thankfully we still have a mask mandate in schools - but only for over 12s. Elementary schools are a problem.

Blake P Blake P you like the 3m aura mask? i just ordered 20 from home depot here. it’s about a 20 mile drive but i hope the order went through. the lg airwasher link you posted recently has expensive shipping. hard to find good masks.

Blake P Blake P you like the 3m aura mask? i just ordered 20 from home depot here. it’s about a 20 mile drive but i hope the order went through. the lg airwasher link you posted recently has expensive shipping. hard to find good masks.

Yes, 3M Aura is a better mask than any KF94 as long as you can get a good snug fit that seals to your face. The beauty of KF’s is the mix of protection and comfort. I personally prefer earloops over head straps for all day wear, but the straps will undoubtedly give a much more snug fit that is less likely to allow air gaps.

I've been using the Aura masks since mid last year. Love them. Stopped using them unless I was in high traffic areas. Brought them back out and bought more the past couple of weeks. I think I'll stick with them for the next couple of months. I also have the 3M 8210+ N95 masks but those are super uncomfortable. I would only wear those if I had to go to a doctors appointment.

ripped it to home depot and the lockers holding my order malfunctioned and shut down. dude went and grabbed me 2 boxes of 3m masks with valves and got pissed when i said i didn’t want those. he said “take em they’re more expensive” lol. finally they found someone to open the lockers and i got my ****.
F0E6EA43-C1FA-4F9E-901B-E643AD16DF5B.jpeg

E0AE2E3D-6C6F-4E3E-850A-A09F49FF9C72.jpeg

couldn't find a rapid test for the life of me but I booked an appt to get checked at a clinic.

my left arm where I got both my shots from feels like its getting squashed after I sneeze. **** is unbearable :frown:

couldn't find a rapid test for the life of me but I booked an appt to get checked at a clinic.

my left arm where I got both my shots from feels like its getting squashed after I sneeze. **** is unbearable
That's a wild reaction I've never heard of before.

So I’ve been having some scary chest pains…don’t think I have covid or anything, it’s been going on for a few days, but no covid symptoms.

But it’s also only in my left side which is the side I hold my daughter with when I walk her around, and the same shoulder has been bothering me. Reading a little bit about it, I almost think it’s muscular. Been taking ibuprofen and it seems to help. Trying to switch to the other arm to see how much it helps.

When covid started, I was having similar chest pains in the sameish area, doctor ran EKG and said my heart was perfect, diagnosed it as costochondritis. Prescribed me naproxen and it eventually got better.

It’s definitely scary none the less.

My kid tested positive today after feeling bad yesterday. Now I feel like **** but I tested negative. Chills, cough, lethargy, runny nose, sore throat and whatever else you can think of. Damn. :smh:

Already have another test lined up for tomorrow AM per the doctor’s advice, as she said my viral load probably wasn’t high enough since I just started feeling bad earlier this morning.

On another note, how hard it is to find an at-home kit should be criminal. SNKRS gives you better odds at winning. So now I have to drag my sick *** outside and to a clinic, potentially infecting others. ‘Murica.

My kid tested positive today after feeling bad yesterday. Now I feel like **** but I tested negative. Chills, cough, lethargy, runny nose, sore throat and whatever else you can think of. Damn. :smh:

Already have another test lined up for tomorrow AM per the doctor’s advice, as she said my viral load probably wasn’t high enough since I just started feeling bad earlier this morning.

On another note, how hard it is to find an at-home kit should be criminal. SNKRS gives you better odds at winning. So now I have to drag my sick *** outside and to a clinic, potentially infecting others. ‘Murica.
sorry to hear. 99% certain you have it, test or no test.

drink plenty of fluids and get some rest.

we should have tests everywhere, they shouldn't cost more than a few bucks each, and PCR turnaround should be 1-2 days.

Back
Top Bottom