Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
However, PCR will pick up the virus sooner indicating that you should isolate before infecting others.
just to add though, this benefit is negated if the PCR test takes longer than 1-2 days to come back.

FDA should require all PCR tests come back in less than 48 hours. anything more than that makes them useless. and really it should be same day at this point.

Rather have it be omicron. My daughter is between ga and mn and she got it and it was nothing, her whole house got it and her grandpa with copd got it too. He didn’t even get symptoms.

Basically everyone I know in ga has it but they are just happy to not have to work. :lol:

They’re all vaccinated

People it’s spreading like crazy here too though. 75% of my wife’s job has it.

One of our IT contractors tested positive yesterday. He said his symptoms were scratchy throat, body aches, some light congestion and fatigue, but no headache, fever, or loss of taste/smell. He said they called and told him his sample was selected for genomic sequencing and he's got Delta. Never heard of that before. Any of you who have had COVID been told what variant?
When I had my test recently there was a box to tick giving permission to sequence it if your result was positive - I suppose they want to just sample all the results to see what the virus is doing - that’s how we’re finding the variants and assessing vaccine effectiveness etc.

When I had my test recently there was a box to tick giving permission to sequence it if your result was positive - I suppose they want to just sample all the results to see what the virus is doing - that’s how we’re finding the variants and assessing vaccine effectiveness etc.
Doesn’t surprise me about UK, but never heard of it here in rural California.

I just can't imagine any part of the USA not getting hit by omicron, and in every case there will inevitably be a nearly vertical rise in cases over 1-2 weeks and 30-70% of the population getting infected.
And now the cdc is saying all these obese kids are at a greater chance of having Covid issues. Maybe if you didn’t force masks on them for sports or close gyms or forced outdoor mask mandates or close down bicycle shops (so they couldn’t buy a new bicycle), or close down nurseries (so they couldn’t have anyone in their family available to plant their own veggies), or close down playgrounds and parks, and maybe not force them to not play with anyone outside their smaller circle, the kids may be better off. . I’m sick of this crap. Yet fast food has flourished. Tell me this to isn’t political

Put all of us on diets and this may have turned the tides a year ago.

Edit:mind you there are more pneumonia and suicide deaths among0-17 year olds than Covid. So we must prioritize their well-being too.

Last edited:
And now the cdc is saying all these obese kids are at a greater chance of having Covid issues. Maybe if you didn’t force masks on them for sports or close gyms or forced outdoor mask mandates or close down bicycle shops (so they couldn’t buy a new bicycle), or close down nurseries (so they couldn’t have anyone in their family available to plant their own veggies), or close down playgrounds and parks, and maybe not force them to not play with anyone outside their smaller circle, the kids may be better off. . I’m sick of this crap. Yet fast food has flourished. Tell me this to isn’t political

I see you've brought your terrible takes with you into 2022. Congrats.

Btw, is it any surprise that anyone who is obese is at a greater risk? They've BEEN saying that from the beginning of COVID. We all had fair warnings, so trying to blame current childhood obesity/COVID complications on the CDC & government sounds a bit farfetched.

Where is the personal responsibility? That's what you're all about right???

Edit:mind you there are more pneumonia and suicide deaths among0-17 year olds than Covid. So we must prioritize their well-being too.
this is all well and good and we should do more for children's health (ban cars and make cities walkable, for one) but the only effective and efficient way to save lives in under a year is with vaccines.

the disappointment for me is that we have a vaccine, which is 10-20x effective, but we still focus heavily on other measures that are 2x effective (masking and restrictions). also vaccination is long-lasting while these other measures are just temporary.

Yeah I always kept my daughter in soccer and always let her hang out with her friends. Idc because who knows how long this will last and her risk is minimal.

Distance learning is super trash, I’ve seen her classes. The teachers try but it’s still not good.

At first when we didn’t know what it was I understood it. At this point I can’t knock anyone for living their life.

I’m not having a 15 year old girl stuck in the crib for two years without any contact to her friends except on FaceTime.

Sure you might not get Covid but how about her mental health?

Parents do you but that’s where I’m at with it.

Btw, is it any surprise that anyone who is obese is at a greater risk? They've BEEN saying that from the beginning of COVID. We all had fair warnings, so trying to blame current childhood obesity/COVID complications on the CDC & government sounds a bit farfetched.

also obesity is a severely exaggerated risk factor for covid.

get vaccinated.

first day back at school, attendance was noticeably low.
total case count at my school is still pretty low considering how omicron is pumping out here.
I think a lot of parents just dont want to send their kids to school and it's hard to blame them tbh.

I have family in education. So many got fatter and sadder doing everything virtual or being told they can’t play with their friends. Basic interactions for a Virus thst is less deadly than pneumonia (for kids) had to have some priorities. I don’t feel my takes are terrible. Look at the stats man.

wtf1.gif

Yeah I’m all the way over the hysteria, we we’re supposed to “follow the science”

So follow the damn science and look at the death rates and the best ways to reduce it, people are still living like it’s 2 years ago.
The cdc just said the fat kids you kept away from sports and playingdue to your measures are now a risk. Is that not science either? Does basic cause and effect not exist? That’s all I ask.

The cdc just said the fat kids you kept away from sports and playingdue to your measures are now a risk. Is that not science either? Does basic cause and effect not exist? That’s all I ask.

CDC changes their story every day and is heavily influenced by money.

People just cling onto the parts they want and heaven forbid anyone disagree.

Government stats show there are more suicides and pneumonia deaths than Covid deaths. We have to balance this out. That’s all I’m saying. I’m not saying have a Covid party like a chicken pox party but it’s actually getting close to that.

I get the kids can spread it to their elders angle So im
Not against all measures.

We were told to follow the science. The science is out.

This reminds me of many hospitals saying people chose to put off elective procedures

No sir we did not

Many states mandated elective procedures to be put off

It’s why cancer screenings were down 90% and the nfl blamed us for not getting screened.

Open your eyes. This isn’t wacko right wing anti vax crap. It’s just basic knowledge.

We’re now getting blamed for plumping up our kids and also missing so called elective procedures.

Back
Top Bottom