Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
1642547459881.png

1642547367146.png

our poop data was looking "good", uptick last few days is worrying, but hoping it plateaus out and eventually drops.

iirc the quarantine is basically self-report so it holds little merit. i was in waikiki on saturday to grab some food and tourists either don't wear masks, wear them improperly, or wear ****ty masks.
Man I went to Hawaii and I thought everyone was very vigilant about masking up
But I’m from Houston and there’s a very low bar from my perspective

On a side note y’all won’t believe how many stories I’ve heard of republicans fighting with medical staff to not put covid as the reason of death for their loved ones death certificate. It’s a scary time when even after faced with death, people still don’t want to believe coronavirus is actually a thing.
Crazy. This is never gonna end.

Update on my situation. My GF and I aren’t together anymore because of how we should navigate what’s going on in LA county. She argued that I let Covid control me and it’s too much of an inconvenience for her to go about being rational with the pandemic when I’ve done everything I can to protect her, myself and our families from getting sick again. I hope I find someone that sees eye to eye with me on this because this is bigger than everyone and it became our relationship vs Covid when it could’ve been our relationship and how we can navigate it together.

Hey man this probably won't help much but, I went through a similar situation last year.

Ex's whole family are a bunch of conspiracy theorists knuckle-dragging imbeciles. Their carelessness and lack of regard for the pandemic and its consequences drove me out of the relationship and to this day I don't regret it at all. Her entire immediate family contracted covid, recovered and now they think they are invincible. I don't wish bad health or death on them, but they are proudly walking a very dangerous line by not wearing masks, and still refusing the vaccine.

Her brother even went as far as to do this, with the only difference being, he survived

You will be ok. You made the right decision. Keep your head up!

Bit of a weird covid situation for my family over xmas...

My dad went to a social gathering the week before Christmas and was feeling a little 'off' couple afterwards.

Only real symptom was him falling asleep left and right.

Come boxing day my sis starts to feel a little rough so she takes a test..... Positive (Double jabbed)

My dad takes a test.... positive (Dr Sebi vibes :smh: )

I'd been sharing space with my mom, dad and sis for about 3 days straight at this point. Some how me and my mom were negative (both double jabbed)

I go back to my place and the rest of my fam are isolating at the house. So i'm running errands for them, making sure they're good etc...

I was expecting both my folks to be in for a rough ride. My mom cause of her poor health and of course my dad cause he on the Myrie tip.

Fast forward 10 days and my dad is negative and my mom never caught it at all.

Sister had cold level symptoms and a loss of taste and smell.

On the whole i feel very fortunate for how it played out but i guess it was the Omarion given how they both came through with relative ease.

Yeah I think this Omarion isn’t nearly as bad as the og COVID.

My wife is singing to the dog and acting like it’s the best day ever. 0]

OG strain was different man.

Was reading some accounts the other day of people who were falling ill around Christmas 2019 :smh:

This one lady said she temporarily lost her vision and all kinds of ****.

Man I went to Hawaii and I thought everyone was very vigilant about masking up
But I’m from Houston and there’s a very low bar from my perspective
i guess in comparison to some other states, we are more strict. my right wing in-laws moved to northlake texas so that my FIL can walk around with a gun and kill abortion doctors. he said we should move to texas so we can "be free".
i wanna visit so that i can eat bbq.

btw Fozz Fozz i'll dm you.

smedroc smedroc My friend has similar situation like yours. She was tested positive after trip from disneyland. She had sore throat, body aches, mild symptoms. But her hubby and kids are negative throughout her symptoms. They all are fully vaxxed even the kids. She has recovered and tested negative now

OG strain was different man.

Was reading some accounts the other day of people who were falling ill around Christmas 2019 :smh:

This one lady said she temporarily lost her vision and all kinds of ****.
I was sick as hell Christmas 2019 and think I had Covid since my upper respiratory was shot. Didn’t lose my taste or smell till I actually tested positive in August for it.

I think it's wonderful that so many people are recovering quickly, but please don't fall into the trap of thinking that it's no big deal and let your guard down. Just because the virus enters your body through the respiratory system, Omicron still attacks your vascular system and has the potential to cause damage to major organs the same as Alpha, Delta, etc.

my 8 year old and 3 year old tested positive on sunday. My 8 year old is vaxxed. he was running a fever and complaining of head/body aches. My 3 year old had a fever and the sniffles. they haven't had a fever since sunday night though. Hopefully that was the worst of it for them...

kid's have been fine. No fever, no more runny nose. My 8 year old has a slight cough. His school told us he could've came back today. It's only been 4 days. Told them we are keeping him out all week just in case. This is the problem with everything. Letting people come back to work/school without fully recovering and can still be contagious. crazy....

Back
Top Bottom