Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is exactly why I asked if you knew what a respirator mask was. Bruh...

You did, though ive never heard of people referring to kn’s and kf’s as respirator type masks. I have a friend on IG whos a..I forget the name but deals with patients with lung issues and the like (not steezy but I think he does the same) and he wears one of those gas type masks and refers to them stricly as respirator masks. Figured thats what people meant by that.

Those are considered respirator masks?

Welp, my apologies then thats my mistake, carry on. :nthat:

You think he meant these joints? :lol:

32115ECE-EDA3-4ADE-9583-9B4B68DE4841.jpeg

The problem with adding another mask over a respirator is that you're increasing the pressure drop and potentially forcing inhaled air around the filtration of the mask. The whole point isn't to make it HARDER to breathe, but rather allow oxygen to flow through the mask and allow the filter to trap viral particles in the electrostatic medium as intended.

Exsctly why I used just a regular medical mask over the kn95’s. If I used the extra thic medical mask over it I felt like I was breathing too hard where id breathe in the “bad” air around me anyways. Kn and a standard medical mask and I felt fine unless I was walking around or whatever.

Exsctly why I used just a regular medical mask over the kn95’s. If I used the extra thic medical mask over it I felt like I was breathing too hard where id breathe in the “bad” air around me anyways. Kn and a standard medical mask and I felt fine unless I was walking around or whatever.
Even a quality KN95 (assuming it's not fake) does not need another mask over it to protect you sufficiently. The only time I would put a mask over a respirator is if it had an exhalation valve. That's what I did in the beginning of the pandemic when I could only find valved N95's and hadn't yet heard of KN or KF respirators.

Even a quality KN95 (assuming it's not fake) does not need another mask over it to protect you sufficiently. The only time I would put a mask over a respirator is if it had an exhalation valve. That's what I did in the beginning of the pandemic when I could only find valved N95's and hadn't yet heard of KN or KF respirators.

I think at this point for me, double masking is just a mental thing. :lol:

It just felt confusing when I would see the suggestion of doubling mask but I didn't really see any specification on what mask ppl should double up on.

Was lowkey feeling naked with a single KN95 but glad I wasn't suffocating myself either
gucci3.png

And to be clear, Boris Johnson isn't just wildin over masks. He is completely dropping the requirement to isolate after a positive test. Seems he keeps getting in trouble for breaking his own rules, so it's easier to remove the rules than change his behavior.

I was supposed to go into job today for iPad training. Like wtf is that? I know how to use an iPad.

Dodged a bullet there.

i just applied for the free tests... i guess i can use it once a month for four months...i never took one test so i just assumed i never got covid... then again i never had the symptoms before and fully vaccinated...

Both my kids' teachers are currently out with COVID, along with several of their classmates. My wife subbed in 2 different classes last week at the school for teachers who were positive. Wife and daughter both tested negative on RAT yesterday, but it feels eminent.

Good news for those with breakthroughs though...

I’m fresh out of tests, tbh I probably have it too but I’m not going to go on a quest for tests and I don’t have to go anywhere anyways.

My wife’s co worker works for delta so of course he has a 🔌 he’s got us in a few days when he gets in town.

And to be clear, Boris Johnson isn't just wildin over masks. He is completely dropping the requirement to isolate after a positive test. Seems he keeps getting in trouble for breaking his own rules, so it's easier to remove the rules than change his behavior.
I saw him announce it in parliament and it was gross - all his side cheering like they won the war or something.

It will be great to get back to normal when it happens - but the removal of all restrictions in England is just irresponsible.

Thankfully we have different rules - although all the deniers will become “experts” in English hospital numbers so I’ve got that look forward to.

Won’t even front, I feel fine-ish, but I will say that I find myself out of breath lifting weights, I only took about 10 days and I’m on my 2nd day and I’m super winded

Won’t even front, I feel fine-ish, but I will say that I find myself out of breath lifting weights, I only took about 10 days and I’m on my 2nd day and I’m super winded

Hopefully you aren’t like my friend who is like you since he recovered in may 2020. As a mid 30s person who is healthy this is my only fear about Covid. I took the vax and am boosted but long Covid still scares me.

Back
Top Bottom