Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

C246BCD2-140B-446C-9A22-2899D533F53F.jpeg

I was getting a big gulp from 7-11 last night and I couldn’t believe what I saw. Not only was it gross...it was reckless, stupid, embarrassing and shocking. The cashier who handles money all day without gloves was picking his nose! Not just the tip of his finger, I’m talking all the way up in there where he likely pushed a booger into his skull :sick:

He tried to wave me over to scan my drink but the other cashier told me he could serve me. Ain’t no way I was letting booger fingers touch my soda. No wonder this covid **** isn’t over :smh:

I was getting a big gulp from 7-11 last night and I couldn’t believe what I saw. Not only was it gross...it was reckless, stupid, embarrassing and shocking. The cashier who handles money all day without gloves was picking his nose! Not just the tip of his finger, I’m talking all the way up in there where he likely pushed a booger into his skull.

He tried to wave me over to scan my drink but the other cashier told me he could serve me. Ain’t no way I was letting booger fingers touch my soda. No wonder this covid **** isn’t over.
That's horrible, but at least we're hypersensitive to things like that. I now have the powers to sense people do nasty **** from a mile away.

I hope they consolidate and verify this data soon. No aerosol but lives on surfaces 18 months sounds crazy.
In the monkeypox thread I already posted a direct link from CDC's site that showed where it said respiratory was a primary route of transmission. It lives in saliva and that's how they test for it (in addition to swabbing if there are lesions that can be cultured), so you can't tell me that sneezing, coughing, singing, talking, etc isn't going to aerosolize the virus. Sorry, I'm just not believing the "experts" so they can try and keep the public calm (again).

In the monkeypox thread I already posted a direct link from CDC's site that showed where it said respiratory was a primary route of transmission. It lives in saliva and that's how they test for it (in addition to swabbing if there are lesions that can be cultured), so you can't tell me that sneezing, coughing, singing, talking, etc isn't going to aerosolize the virus. Sorry, I'm just not believing the "experts" so they can try and keep the public calm (again).
There's a monkeypox thrd?>D

Rebound is real. My theory is that Paxlovid got his viral load down low enough where it wasn’t detected in his nose (been known to hide in GI and soft tissue) but his immune system wasn’t strong enough to fully wipe it out once the 5 day treatment was done, so it’s currently multiplying again.

To follow up on this, here's a report indicating that rebound WITHOUT Paxlovid is also common, with up to 12% of those infected experiencing rebound.

IIRC, Fozz Fozz and his wife experienced rapid resolution of symptoms, followed by rebound a few days later, without Paxlovid treatment.

To follow up on this, here's a report indicating that rebound WITHOUT Paxlovid is also common, with up to 12% of those infected experiencing rebound.

IIRC, Fozz Fozz and his wife experienced rapid resolution of symptoms, followed by rebound a few days later, without Paxlovid treatment.

My dad had paxlovid. He did not experience rebound, but he did not begin therapy until day 4 of symptoms. Days 1-3 were relatively mild but day 4 he finally tested positive and got therapy. I think I read something stating that that rebound was less likely with slightly delayed treatment? Not sure though.

My dad had paxlovid. He did not experience rebound, but he did not begin therapy until day 4 of symptoms. Days 1-3 were relatively mild but day 4 he finally tested positive and got therapy. I think I read something stating that that rebound was less likely with slightly delayed treatment? Not sure though.

I've heard the same thing theorized, but never confirmed. I think alot of it depends on the individual's immune system, otherwise we wouldn't be seeing rebound in those who never received Paxlovid. It's just that the virus hits everyone differently based on so many factors that there's no perfect one size fits all approach to treatment.

Looks like I’m eligible for a booster next month - they just announced the categories. It’s all the usual stuff - over 50s, immunocompromised, living with someone who is immunocompromised…. - and healthcare workers. Doesn’t say what one we are getting though.

Back
Top Bottom