Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

And in completely unrelated news:

I respectfully disagree with Michael Lin. ALL variants are descendants of the original Wuhan strain, which is what the original vaccines were targeted toward. We do not need to be chasing variants through boosters because by the time they are approved, manufactured and administered there will be a different variant of concern circulating. If you have gotten vaccinated and boosted you've got protection against the worst outcomes, but still very little protection against infection. An annual booster (even if it was just the OG) is as good as it's going to get to boost your circulating antibodies temporarily and possibly broaden your long term immunity to protect against severe disease. If you want protection against infection (from ALL respiratory pathogens), wear a quality respirator mask.

Visited my barber today, havent seen him since covid started, mainly cause I ended up getting cuts from my boy and then I got sick and my hair is all crazy so I didnt bother for a haircut, this dude said he got covid 5 times. :lol: Dude says he feels perfectly fine though. He looked good, hes like in his 50's. Told dude he gotta chill, even cats only got 9 lives.

My man basically C-19 landlord :lol:

Those first few months so many people died suddenly from Covid. Literally over the weekend, talked to a coworker good on Thursday then got the news he passed on Monday. I wish I could change realities sometimes.

It finally got me. Had a terrible nights sleep Friday into Saturday, took a test & it was negative, took another test this morning & positive. Not sure if it came from visiting my 4 people in my extended family the weekend of New Years, as I’m always wearing an N95 at work. Only thing I can think of is in the few seconds I didn’t have it on when I was coming into work while in the lobby(nobody was around though)

Tired/fatigued, a slight tightness in my chest/back, a bit of congestion, little bit of dryness in my nasal & throat area.

I'm struggling to find any sympathy. I do feel a bit sorry for her - but mainly for the damage she has caused. There's a whole lot of crazy in that article.

Sympathy for someone dying from the very thing she spread as misinformation? Even though I’m agnostic it’s what can be termed as “gods plan”

damn man I got covid and both my parents got it too... I dont even go out like that but Sunday we all went to Red Lobster for my moms bday and I didnt wear a mask...I had a sore throat yesterday and felt fine... then today in the middle of the night I use the bathroom and all of a sudden I have the chills and I have some heavy comforters... In the morning I felt the same but but took some tylenol and felt fine... went to work and after lunch it went downhill I had diarrhea, had the chills and my body was sore... in the morning I was fine I didnt have my jacket on but after lunch wore it the whole day...I took the covid test when I got home and was positive... I had a bad reaction last year after getting the booster so I felt like maybe this is temporary and tested negative... thats why I went to work...told my boss and he got covid too... he said to work from home... I said I have the postive test he was like I believe you lol...took a bunch of meds and feel better... body is not sore and I dont have the chills... just congested a little but I got my sense of taste... my moms lost hers... Im have to start wearing my mask again

We had a project in one of my finance classes in college that was eye opening. The premise was "you discovered the cure for diabetes....what do you do". And every single group basically said "well like 500 million people in the world have diabetes...and they spend $5k-10K per year on insulin and test strips...sooooooo i would charge each person $200k or so for their dose of the cure"

Everyone's rational was its cheaper to pay $200k then live 40+ years or so with diabetes not to mention the pain of finger pricking and the time and attention it takes. So our company would make Trillions. And i get it...it was a finance class and the goal was to make money...but that is how these CEO's think in the real world

I said I would sell the patent to government and make it as cheap as possible for people to obtain.

We had a project in one of my finance classes in college that was eye opening. The premise was "you discovered the cure for diabetes....what do you do". And every single group basically said "well like 500 million people in the world have diabetes...and they spend $5k-10K per year on insulin and test strips...sooooooo i would charge each person $200k or so for their dose of the cure"

Everyone's rational was its cheaper to pay $200k then live 40+ years or so with diabetes not to mention the pain of finger pricking and the time and attention it takes. So our company would make Trillions. And i get it...it was a finance class and the goal was to make money...but that is how these CEO's think in the real world

I said I would sell the patent to government and make it as cheap as possible for people to obtain.
Did you fail the class?

Did you fail the class?

I legit had an argument with my teacher because in reality it is priceless to come up with a cure like that. There is no price you can put on it. It is bigger then that. He wasn't hearing it...so our presentation was something like maintain the patent for 5 years (or whatever the medical patent law was at the time) and then just let it expire. Then everyone can copy our "miracle". But due to like original name recognition we could still have sales for the future...blah blah blah.

But we were the only group that wasn't like start a wait list...and auction off the doses for MILLIONS per shot. Or something stupid. This was freshman year :lol:

Back
Top Bottom