Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I wear a latex mask that covers my whole head when i'm in the house.

not covid related.

IMG_4418.jpeg

damn Blake P Blake P sorry to hear about your fam and i hope the kids are well.

friday my 5 year old daughter came home with a fever and feeling tired. by saturday we were giving her ibu/tylenol/cold compress cause it was going as high as 104. tested positive on saturday morning too and pretty sure she got it from her new school that she’s taking summer classes at. by sunday afternoon she has no fever and feeling normal. my wife is mostly taking care of her cause she had covid earlier this month. our apartment is tiny and we haven’t masked up or tried to keep our distance and my daughter has been crawling into our bed every night too - she literally is snoring in my face 😂😩

here’s the thing, i know incubation period can be a week but my son and i have not tested positive yet. we haven’t had any of the recent boosters either. my son is 11 and has never had it. he got vaxxed a while back but has been significantly exposed quite a few times. anyway, i feel great so far and i’ll keep testing daily. i work in my own office and i’m limiting my contact with others jic. it’ll be interesting to see but we were all super exposed to my wife when she was sick and didn’t get it then.

damn Blake P Blake P sorry to hear about your fam and i hope the kids are well.

friday my 5 year old daughter came home with a fever and feeling tired. by saturday we were giving her ibu/tylenol/cold compress cause it was going as high as 104. tested positive on saturday morning too and pretty sure she got it from her new school that she’s taking summer classes at. by sunday afternoon she has no fever and feeling normal. my wife is mostly taking care of her cause she had covid earlier this month. our apartment is tiny and we haven’t masked up or tried to keep our distance and my daughter has been crawling into our bed every night too - she literally is snoring in my face 😂😩

here’s the thing, i know incubation period can be a week but my son and i have not tested positive yet. we haven’t had any of the recent boosters either. my son is 11 and has never had it. he got vaxxed a while back but has been significantly exposed quite a few times. anyway, i feel great so far and i’ll keep testing daily. i work in my own office and i’m limiting my contact with others jic. it’ll be interesting to see but we were all super exposed to my wife when she was sick and didn’t get it then.

Thanks Mike. Word is Hawaii is going through the most severe wave in the US right now. Hoping you and the rest of your fam remain healthy. Both my kids finally tested negative this morning. Thought they were in the clear yesterday, but a faint line showed up on the tests after about 10 minutes. Both my kids were good about staying in their rooms the whole time and just laying low. We went in (MASKS ON!) to bring food, medicine, empty trash, etc but kept our distance as much as possible and so far both of us are still feeling well. We had air purifiers running 24/7 in all of our bedrooms to try and filter out any aerosolized viral particles. Guess the kids got their boosters for the upcoming school year the old fashioned way...

Back
Top Bottom