Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
What I hate are people hoarding everything now and cleaning out the grocery stores. Mofos taking all the toilet paper and canned foods. They acting like we'll be locked in our houses and unable to leave. My dad went to Costco and they were out of spam. We're Filipino btw, and he was like who the hell is buying spam except for our people. Going to the store at 6 am as soon as it opens tomorrow, just wanna get some tp and bread and snacks.

Who's still going to work?

Think about your family before you answer

I work for the feds and they're not letting us stay home unless we use our leave. having said that, we have liberal leave and if we feel sick at all we can go.

at the same time, I work with the disabled public and they love to come in sick all the time when they don't get their money. there hasn't been any talk of conducting business via secure email, phone, or snail mail though. they cancelled telework for my agency, too. government do know wtf to do.

B
What I hate are people hoarding everything now and cleaning out the grocery stores. Mofos taking all the toilet paper and canned foods. They acting like we'll be locked in our houses and unable to leave. My dad went to Costco and they were out of spam. We're Filipino btw, and he was like who the hell is buying spam except for our people. Going to the store at 6 am as soon as it opens tomorrow, just wanna get some to and bread and snacks.
Breh, even the ramen noodles sold out my way. I live by myself, so my biggest concern is if I need to self quarantine for whatever reason, I want stuff for at least 14 days since I don't have anyone else to really go get that stuff for me. But cats hoarding cases of toilet paper? For what?

And yet, paper towels sitting. How ya'll supposed to wipe off the disinfectant spray DUMMIES

What I hate are people hoarding everything now and cleaning out the grocery stores. Mofos taking all the toilet paper and canned foods. They acting like we'll be locked in our houses and unable to leave. My dad went to Costco and they were out of spam. We're Filipino btw, and he was like who the hell is buying spam except for our people. Going to the store at 6 am as soon as it opens tomorrow, just wanna get some to and bread and snacks.

Most Asian Countries LOVE SPAM...Pacific Islanders too :lol: :pimp:

Such a conspiracy theory.

U.S. STATE DEPARTMENT SUMMONED CHINESE AMBASSADOR OVER CHINESE FOREIGN MINISTRY SPOKESMAN'S COMMENTS THAT U.S. MILITARY MAY HAVE BROUGHT CORONAVIRUS TO WUHAN- U.S. OFFICIAL

I work for the feds

JLpBPmk.gif

B

Breh, even the ramen noodles sold out my way. I live by myself, so my biggest concern is if I need to self quarantine for whatever reason, I want stuff for at least 14 days since I don't have anyone else to really go get that stuff for me. But cats hoarding cases of toilet paper? For what?

And yet, paper towels sitting. How ya'll supposed to wipe off the disinfectant spray DUMMIES

Tp gone but paper towels sitting?

Yall never used pt to wipe yourself before? It aint that bad. :lol:

Best option is to find one of those big bags of rice and make fried rice for a month. Get some Flamin Hot Cheetos and make spicy rice. :smokin:lol:

Rice getting cleaned out too? Damn.

Yep
Looks like it’s getting to full panic mode now
Folks are stocking up for the worst

Last edited:
What I hate are people hoarding everything now and cleaning out the grocery stores. Mofos taking all the toilet paper and canned foods. They acting like we'll be locked in our houses and unable to leave. My dad went to Costco and they were out of spam. We're Filipino btw, and he was like who the hell is buying spam except for our people. Going to the store at 6 am as soon as it opens tomorrow, just wanna get some tp and bread and snacks.

Use your resources. There are way more places that sell spam, tp,bread, snacks, than just grocery stores, whole sale places. Go to lowes/home depot for toilet paper, go to your local corner store and small gas stations for snacks and spam, stop by cvs/walgreens/rite aid for snacks.

PELOSI SAYS HOUSE LEGISLATION WILL PROVIDE TWO WEEKS OF PAID SICK AND FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE FOR THOSE AFFECTED

U.S. HOUSE SPEAKER PELOSI SAYS HOUSE WILL PASS CORONAVIRUS RESPONSE BILL ON FRIDAY TO 'PUT FAMILIES FIRST'

TESTING TESTING TESTING, WE WILL OFFER FREE TESTING FOR CORONAVIRUS TO ALL INCL THE UNINSURED

Back
Top Bottom