Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I got Crohns too bro. It’s handled at the moment with no meds but still..

And my 2 year old son has bad asthma

Hey buddy, I hope you and your family are okay. Just going to havet to let your little one know he has to stay inside for now. My wife doesn't want me to go to any grocery store. I'll wait in the car while she runs in. This stuff is scary.

Glad to hear your doing well with your Crohn's. I've had Ulcerative Colitis since I was 16 (I'm 43 now) and had J-Pouch surgery in 2001/2002. Only in the past 6-7 years did the diagnosis change to Crohn's. I do infusion with Remicade now every 8 weeks. No help though. But I am glad to be home away from the general population at work. Being in sales, it's germ central!

Stay well buddy. 👍

Last edited:
B8DF1B5C-DE9C-41A4-96A1-AA7F18524CD7.jpeg
tumblr_inline_n991oeZte71qbojyr.gif

If there are More shutdowns except for grocery stores, these workers need to get in with grocery stores and warehouses asap.

Is all this concession food being shifted back into grocery store supply chains? We feed millions at these venues. Time for the venues and stadiums and billion dollar owners to put up or shut up.

Opening day hotdog buns are perishable. I'm sure stadiums are Fully stocked. Any chances they give away or sell their overstock?

Heck. Stadiums never run out of TP yet here were are waiting in lines for hours for them.

These owners know what they're doing. manufactured moves man.

Disneyland is donating all their food to OC foodbank or something

HIV like symptoms and treatment with HIV drugs? Holy ****. :wow:

Sounds crazier than it is. HIV stands for Human IMMUNOdeficieny Virus. It messes your immune system up making it possible for you to die from stuff most people can fight. Like if you have HIV and get a bad flu you are at higher risk of death than most. So it makes sense to use meds that help HIV patients strengthen their immune system to give corona patients an immune system boost

Anyone else getting hounded by restaurants via email? They hurting for business that much? Lots of reassurance that their places are clean. I've never seen such panic. It all feels forced.

All these places need to have mobile food trucks outside of costco.

But now I'm getting stuff from clothing and other retail companies. Why am I hearing from Macy's?

This is jarule and 9/11 all over again man.

Has this been posted?

Who cares where it came from honestly.

Anyone else getting hounded by restaurants via email? They hurting for business that much? Lots of reassurance that their places are clean. I've never seen such panic. It all feels forced.

But now I'm getting stuff from clothing and other retail companies. Why am I hearing from Macy's?

Hope these companies send some banging discount codes for real.

Yeah I been getting those emails. Wiping downs surfaces every hour or whatever they are doing isn’t gonna stop it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom