Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
good cancel the olympics so these greedy ****s dont make money

BREAKING: World Health Organization issues an appeal for $675 million to fight the coronavirus outbreak

:rofl: :smh::rofl:

Alcohol vapor? :wow:
Like drankin and smokin all in one??

My Dad would LOVE this

Wuhannnn got you all in check!
tumblr_mw9qynkotU1sgrcofo1_400.gif

I work in a hospital so im slightly concerned...but theres always something hideous and nasty nearby

Last edited:

Tencent may have accidentally leaked real data on Wuhan virus deaths
Tencent briefly lists 154,023 infections and 24,589 deaths from Wuhan coronavirus

With real video leaking out of China and every single hospital bursting at the seams, these figures make sense.
You can never hide the truth!!!
Screenshot_20200205-075752.png
If those numbers are a reflection of the real numbers then that’s about 1 in 6 people dying from this. Praying for those folks!

1580930679147.png

8 subjects, one Asian male.

I mean I could also post this study:

No significant disparities in ACE2 gene expression were found between racial groups (Asian vs Caucasian), age groups (>60 vs <60) or gender groups (male vs female). However, we observed significantly higher ACE2 gene expression in smoker samples compared to non-smoker samples. This indicates the smokers may be more susceptible to 2019-nCov and thus smoking history should be considered in identifying susceptible population and standardizing treatment regimen.

Inconsistent with the study of Zhao et al.5 , we observed no significant difference in ACE2 expression in Caucasian lung tissue samples compared to Asian lung tissue samples in the RNAseq datasets (p-value=0.45, Fig 1A). In the microarray datasets, a higher ACE2 expression was observed in Caucasian samples compared to Asian samples (p-value=0.03, Fig 1A).

Is it something worth looking into? Absolutely. But reading that guys twitter and that thread rustled my jimmies.

Last edited:
God bless anyone who works in hospitals. I could never do it. I'm such a germophobe. Hate going into hospitals or my doctors office. I try to hold my breathe in certain area as if thats going to help :rofl:

[RTRS] 05 Feb - 12TH U.S. CASE OF CORONAVIRUS CONFIRMED IN WISCONSIN - STATE HEALTH AGENCY STATEMENT

Last edited:

Map from the Johns Hopkins University's Center for Systems Science and Engineering that follows the Coronavirus cases all over the world.

If this was posted already my bad. Haven’t kept up with the thread

BREAKING: Epicenter of coronavirus outbreak reports 2,987 new cases and 70 new deaths

The number of people in serious and critical condition in Hubei province has risen to 3,084, up from 2,520 yesterday

CHINA' S HUBEI PROVINCE CONFIRMS TOTAL OF 19,665 CASES AND 549 DEATHS AS OF END-FEB 5-HEALTH COMMISSION

Last edited:
NEW: South Korea reports 4 more cases of coronavirus, raising country's total to 23

Coronavirus update:
- 27,602 confirmed cases worldwide
- 23,260 suspected cases - 564 fatalities
- 3,614 in serious/critical condition
- 1,030 recovered
- Most cases in China
- 25 countries reporting cases

Thus Far....Not a single non-Chinese Death
*I'm nowhere near of being a conspiracy theorist...but this cNoV is making me question "facts"

[RTRS] 05 Feb - CHINA HEALTH COMMISSION REVISES TOTAL NEW CORONAVIRUS CASES ON FEB. 5 TO 3,887 FROM 3,694

BREAKING: 10 more people diagnosed with coronavirus on cruise ship near Tokyo, raising ship's total to 20

Inside a Crematorium

Nobody should be surprised. The number was always gonna be lower because it was only confirmed cases & many people were being turned away because they don't have enough resources to get more people tested.

Back
Top Bottom