Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Japan's Health Ministry says 20 out of 102 people tested so far are positive for coronavirus. It doesn't say how many are being tested.
Quote Tweet

I'm not big on conspiracy, but I believe that Tencent accidental leak 100%. Any time accidental numbers appear on a website and is swiftly taken off, the truth eventually comes out. I'll be paying more attention to overseas cases which are more transparent. Fatality rate is probably more around 15%, which is pretty terrifying.

- China tried to hide SARS for months
- First alarm bells from the first doctor to realize this went off Dec 1st. China started hiding then
- Over 3,000 confirmed cases daily, but all we hear is that hospitals are completely overwhelmed.
- It's far more thousands of new cases were confirmed daily starting Dec 1

That Tencent screenshot doesn't seem like an error. Whether you believe the source or not, pretty much every country and WHO firmly believe China's significantly under reporting numbers.

Disgraceful.

Singapore confirms four new cases of Coronavirus, total now 28 -SCMP

Last edited:
China on Thursday announced that it will halve tariffs on hundreds of U.S. goods, which will take effect Feb. 14.

Trump just won the trade war.

DOW 30,000

Election year

No Americans killed by cNoV

China imploding and running truly scared from its own people

Hmmmmmm.......

China on Thursday announced that it will halve tariffs on hundreds of U.S. goods, which will take effect Feb. 14.

DOW 30,000

Election year

Hmmmmmm.......
So stockx prices will be booming again? Gorgeous.

NEW: Tianjin, one of China's biggest cities, will restrict access to residential areas - State Media

NEW: UK reports 3rd case of coronavirus

Last edited:
"Chinese doctor Li Wenliang, one of the eight whistleblowers who tried to warn other medics of the coronavirus outbreak but were reprimanded by local police, dies of coronavirus on Thursday in Wuhan, the Global Times has learned. "

Last edited:

DOW 30,000

Election year

Hmmmmmm.......
Just won impeachment

I cansee more anti government backlash and protests in China after all this is said and done

*Chinese residents of lockdown cities are saying CCP isn't sending any help. CCP is just riding it out.

Other hard data states closer to 60 Million people are in lockdown....That's Greater L.A., NY Metro, Chicago, Houston combined.

Real vid inside new hospital

Last edited:
Thus Far....Not a single non-Chinese Death
*I'm nowhere near of being a conspiracy theorist...but this cNoV is making me question "facts"
I tried looking up e nationalities of confirmed cases worldwide and there is no info. For all we know this virus could just be infecting Chinese people both on mainland and abroad.

I tried looking up e nationalities of confirmed cases worldwide and there is no info. For all we know this virus could just be infecting Chinese people both on mainland and abroad.

That data can be found in local newspapers in Korea, Japan, Philippines, Vietnam...they list the nationality of victims and deceased.

Who got that pic of the dog chilling in a house on fire!?!
Pretty apropos....
Image result for this is fine gif

[RTRS] 06 Feb - BRITISH NATIONAL WITH CONFIRMED CORONAVIRUS HAD RETURNED FROM AN ASIAN COUNTRY OTHER THAN CHINA - PM'S SPOKESMAN

Germany confirms 13th coronavirus case The wife of a man infected with the coronavirus in Germany has also become sick.

Last edited:
"Chinese doctor Li Wenliang, one of the eight whistleblowers who tried to warn other medics of the coronavirus outbreak but were reprimanded by local police, dies of coronavirus on Thursday in Wuhan, the Global Times has learned. "

So now the Doc is alive but in critical condition...

So now the Doc is alive but in critical condition...

Wechat groups confirming his death, Wuhan Hospital re-confirmed his death via bbcChina...Haven't a clue what's true coming from China :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom