Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
3AF0E8EA-2F80-4FFF-8C1B-1C11FFEE9A47.jpeg

Just do this and stop the back and fourth and keep this thread on topic. So far thread has had a lot of good info and discussion no need for all this.

KHUFU KHUFU all this chaos happening globally. Meanwhile our cousins in Africa big chilling:pimp::pimp::pimp:
Let's not get is twisted, we can get the virus. The real deal is if we can beat it, and it seems that Black people can. If this is indeed the case, and it is proven through numbers, not hidden through some white supremacist agenda?

Just like with Obama becoming President, SURPRISE!

That ain’t the only demographic. Things are hectic so I’m not eem gon get into it

I would actually like to hear, honestly. I really only know most about what's going on here in Washington State and it's all the elderly...I feel like everyone else is inciting panic, which is creating some chaos without really understanding, but it could be different elsewhere.

I would actually like to hear, honestly. I really only know most about what's going on here in Washington State and it's all the elderly...I feel like everyone else is inciting panic, which is creating some chaos without really understanding, but it could be different elsewhere.

Asthma sufferers and anyone else with respiratory illness.

Disneyland tonight.
E05C2363-559A-4005-8C44-6BB35DB1B598.jpeg

My city is having a city council meeting tomorrow (without residents), in which they are set to enact curfews, closure of bars, closure of retail liquor stores, limit or close gasoline stations , and limit or close down gun shops.

It's about to get real.

Many work odd hours. So how do curfews work?

Let's not get is twisted, we can get the virus. The real deal is if we can beat it, and it seems that Black people can. If this is indeed the case, and it is proven through numbers, not hidden through some white supremacist agenda?

Just like with Obama becoming President, SURPRISE!

Be careful with statements like these. I'm sure you know there's a lot of racist undertones with statements like these. Through history, the field of medicine has discriminated against minorities specifically black people with statements like they are immune to certain conditions, can fight things better, etc. This to this day has caused blacks to have lesser care because of these innate stereotypes in the medical system.

By saying things like this, you are contributing to the problem.

I’m in my 30’s and suffer from asthma and copd and have had some symptoms this week and my breathing has been getting worse.

Not scared yet, but have no health insurance and have no idea what to think or do.

My city is having a city council meeting tomorrow (without residents), in which they are set to enact curfews, closure of bars, closure of retail liquor stores, limit or close gasoline stations , and limit or close down gun shops.

It's about to get real.

Many work odd hours. So how do curfews work?
Close gas stations? Can’t see that happening.

aside from those that have an underlying illness you are dealing with a virus that is 10 times more deadly than the flu that you have no immunity to that spreads easier than the flu running along side the flu. It’s a recipe for disaster because if governments didn’t or don’t take drastic measures the US hospital’s would be far past what they could handle which in a worst case scenario could result in millions of deaths just in this country. Imagine if you got hit by a car and because there are so many people hospitalized because of the flu, corona and other ailments you can’t be helped. That is exactly the concern here.

I’m in my 30’s and suffer from asthma and copd and have had some symptoms this week and my breathing has been getting worse.

Not scared yet, but have no health insurance and have no idea what to think or do.

Idk where you live but the pollen has been terrible over here in NC the last few days. Probably making a ton of people like yourself super paranoid.

The White House has been talking a lot about keeping groceries and basic home supplies stocked to keep up with increased demand, but they also need to keep up with over the counter meds. Went to target earlier to buy stuff and they were completely out of allergy medicine. Allergy season is essentially here already and people with severe allergies may have trouble finding stuff to keep themselves from bad allergic situations

It may take the country falling a apart after a global pandemic to get Trump out of office in Nov. Imagine if this spreads a bunch and stores continue to remain packed with resturaunts and bars closed.

Back
Top Bottom