Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just living in Flushing and seeing the **** I see day by day, this is scary. Cats empty out their lungs of phlegm in the streets like it's nothing. Projectile nose blowing. Coughing and sneezing without covering themselves. It's scary. I think the Parades should be cancelled tbh.

Ever since SARS, I've always wondered why Asians rock surgery masks. In some cases, it's a fashion accessory but a lot of people wear them throughout the seasons, presumably to keep themselves from being sick. But it's predominantly an Asian thing.

I remember when they shut down a couple of markets in Flushing over a Stinky Tofu illness outbreak. They were able to contain that but it was weird.
The surgery mask thing is actually the reverse. It’s considered politeness in Asian cultures to wear the mask when you’re the one that is sick so as to not get others sick.
BUT.... as someone from NYC I can attest to what you’re saying. Those cats (mostly the old generation) be the most unsanitary people when in public places. I seen some **** in my time here.
One time me and my boys were just running around exploring alleys and back lots in Chinatown and seen some restaurants keeping livestock in back lots and in moldy basements.

Can only imagine the unsanitary conditions of these meat markets over there on the mainland

So I’m guessing quite a few of you purpose we conveniently group all East/SE Asians together b/c “they all look alike” and beat them w/ yard sticks and yell racist obscenities at them if they cough and or get too close?
1579888694109.gif

Listen B, no racismo. I *** with Asians heavy. Great people, great culture, food, cinema. Hard working and knowledgeable on a lot of topics, not just the stereotypical academic subjects. Some of the biggest Hip Hop heads I've known have been Asian. But some things are bigger than culture. NYC looks forward to the Marathon every year but in 2012 after Hurricane Sandy hit, they had to cancel. The Marathon people tried to make it happen regardless but too many New Yorkers were against the thought of people running through their messed up neighborhoods after Sandy. This is one of those times. NYC needs to get on that Beijing and Hong Kong vibe this weekend. We know where the virus came from, we know people travel to attend the festivities. It's a perfect storm to spread the illness around. Cancel this **** B.

there's reports in China that hospitals are overflooding. there was a post of a recorded call in one hospital where another was trying to send overflow to them but they were full already.

doctors without masks working.

**** show. for china to publically admit they shut **** down and are locking whole cities

****s for real

china held back on reporting the true impact of their swine flu

they slaughtered millions of pigs and the world found out late

this is serious for the speed at which infomation is coming and the action they are taking

there's reports in China that hospitals are overflooding. there was a post of a recorded call in one hospital where another was trying to send overflow to them but they were full already.

doctors without masks working.

**** show. for china to publically admit they shut **** down and are locking whole cities

****s for real
So it’s becoming like that Korean movie where the soldiers started shooting and burning the ppl infected w/ that airborne virus? Interesting to see how this plays out.

Update (1320ET): CNBC's Eunice Yoon has provided the latest horrifying update of the spread of the Coronavirus in China:
China quarantines 16 cities, total population 46 million
  • Wuhan: 11mln
  • Huanggang: 7.5mln
  • Xiangyang: 6.1mln
  • Yichang: 4.2mln
  • Jingmen: 3mln
  • Xianning: 2.8mln
  • Huangshi: 2.5mln
  • Suizhou: 2.2mln
  • Xiantao: 1.6mln
  • Ezhou: 1mln
  • Qianjiang: 962k
  • Enshi: 780k
  • Xiaogan: 780k
  • Zhijiang: 550k
  • Dangyang: 560k
  • Chibi: 530k
That is larger than the entire 39.5 million population of California.

another person in illinois
or that same person in chicago
they been talking about since this morning???
It is the same one..my bad but..

There are 63 cases being monitored in the U.S. that stretch across 22 states, including the first patient in Washington state and the new case in Illinois, said Dr. Nancy Messonnier, director of the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases.

This might be worse than we realize. They just trying to keep people from panicking.

I’m slightly calling bs because I was just saying we about to have another panic of some sort...
Zika
Ebola
Nipah
Swine flu
Etc...

every few years this happens
We all know, at least some of us know. The media likes to sensationalize health epidemics such as this virus.

I’m slightly calling bs because I was just saying we about to have another panic of some sort...
Zika
Ebola
Nipah
Swine flu
Etc...

every few years this happens

But things coming out of China...SARS, MERS, Swine Flu (culled majority of country's swine driving prices over 1000%), Melamine tainted baby milk formula (1000s of babies died)...are always underreported.

so how about something that might be a little more constructive. CDC link
Prevention
How to protect yourself
There are currently no vaccines available to protect you against human coronavirus infection. You may be able to reduce your risk of infection by doing the following
  • wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
  • avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
  • avoid close contact with people who are sick
How to protect others
If you have cold-like symptoms, you can help protect others by doing the following
  • stay home while you are sick
  • avoid close contact with others
  • cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands
  • clean and disinfect objects and surfaces
Treatment
There are no specific treatments for illnesses caused by human coronaviruses. Most people with common human coronavirus illness will recover on their own. However, you can do some things to relieve your symptoms
  • take pain and fever medications (Caution: do not give Aspirin to children)
  • use a room humidifier or take a hot shower to help ease a sore throat and cough
If you are mildly sick, you should
  • drink plenty of liquids
  • stay home and rest
If you are concerned about your symptoms, you should see your healthcare provider.

Back
Top Bottom