Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm not in anyway downplaying our own injustices happening regularly in this country, but the scale and shameless manner in which regimes like China and Russia commit these unlawful behavior is considerably more egregious. Organ harvesty of convicts, political opponents being jailed then going missing or executed, the open persecution of Uyghurs, forceable transportation of whole populations, wide-spread arrests without trial, attempting to exterminate the Tibetan culture, crime syndicates paying local officials to operate undeterred, etc. All these aren't even regularly publicized because they monitor the media and internet. The news and newspapers can't even bring up these issues, the only time we know about these things is when foreign media comes across it. So in other words, if you even speak against the government and the wrong person catches wind of it, there's a chance that you and your family will disappear and everyone you know will be expected to look past it or it'll put a risk to their safety too.
The US has done many of the exact same things you mention here though. Like M Mark Antony said we're a lot closer to these countries than we would like to admit.

The US has done many of the exact same things you mention here though. Like M Mark Antony said we're a lot closer to these countries than we would like to admit.
I don't think you have perspective on the extent of injustices that China commits openly. I wish that I could list them and have a breakdown of each subject, but I'm at work. I'll link you to a few sources:https://www.hrw.org/world-report/2019/country-chapters/china-and-tibet

I don't think you have perspective on the extent of injustices that China commits openly. I wish that I could list them and have a breakdown of each subject, but I'm at work. I'll link you to a few sources:https://www.hrw.org/world-report/2019/country-chapters/china-and-tibet

They got Tibet we got Native Americans, Yemen, Iraq, Afghanistan, middle and south America during the 60's all the way until now, whole swaths of Africa have been destabilized due to our interventions.

The US and China can go tit for tat in the realm of injustices

They got Tibet we got Native Americans, Yemen, Iraq, Afghanistan, middle and south America during the 60's all the way until now, whole swaths of Africa have been destabilized due to our interventions.

The US and China can go tit for tat in the realm of injustices
I'm speaking on present manners. If you go through history, the US definitely compares to China as far as atrocities. Even some crimes today can compare to theirs such as what you mentioned in the treatment of Native Americans, but as a whole, China's government is alot more reprehensible in a wider-scale.

I'm speaking on present manners. If you go through history, the US definitely compares to China as far as atrocities. Even some crimes today can compare to theirs such as what you mentioned in the treatment of Native Americans, but as a whole, China's government is alot more reprehensible in a wider-scale.
I think we're gonna have to agree to disagree on the last part.

Australia now too

More than 230 people infected with the coronavirus are in critical condition, Chinese state media reports
From CNN's Steven Jiang in Beijing

China's state-run Xinhua news agency reported Saturday that of the 1,287 people who have been sickened by the coronavirus by the end of the day Friday, 237 are in critical condition.

Hong Kong has confirmed its fifth case of the virus
From journalist Vanessa Chung in Hong Kong

Hong Kong has now confirmed five Wuhan coronavirus cases in the city, the city's Health Bureau said on Saturday in a statement.

Last edited:

Australia now too

More than 230 people infected with the coronavirus are in critical condition, Chinese state media reports
From CNN's Steven Jiang in Beijing

China's state-run Xinhua news agency reported Saturday that of the 1,287 people who have been sickened by the coronavirus by the end of the day Friday, 237 are in critical condition.

Hong Kong has confirmed its fifth case of the virus
From journalist Vanessa Chung in Hong Kong

Hong Kong has now confirmed five Wuhan coronavirus cases in the city, the city's Health Bureau said on Saturday in a statement.
Out of the confirmed deaths has there been any reports as to what exactly caused the death? Imagine if those 237 in critical condition died? Hoping these people pull through 🙏🏼

• Hong Kong leader Carrie Lam on Saturday declared a virus emergency in the city of 7.3 million, extending school cancellations until February 17 and canceling all official visits to mainland China.
  • China has quarantined three cities in an effort to contain the spread ⁠of the coronavirus — encompassing a total population of some 35 million people.
  • Australia confirmed its first four cases on Saturday. The virus has also been identified in Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Nepal, France, and the United States.

Last edited:
I live in Hong Kong and the panic outchea just hit another level. The government just announced that schools have been closed until February 17th. Between the protests and Corona, these kids aren't learning a damn thing... Shame.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom