Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
They got rivers with decomposing bodies just floating downstream while they’re bathing and washing dishes in it. It’s probably just another day to them with all the problems they already got.
That's what I meant, their immune system is on 100.

You gotta be extra careful flushing paper towels
You definitely don’t want plumbing problems in a time like this :lol:

:lol: when I was younger and would just bro it out renting a house with my friends we’d run out of toilet paper for a week and not give af.

now I gotta act all civilized for some reason that I’m married and gotta pay to repair my own house. Smh.

For the healthcare professionals, what N95 or surgical mask are you guys using?

Need to buy a few boxes if they are daily use joints.

Links?

Not sure if this has been posted, but this got me 😭 🤣

Good luck to the married folks out there :nthat:

This really speaks volumes. Good luck y’all in them prison sentences, lol I meant marriages! :lol:

HBO and The Ringer’s Bill Simmons is joined by best-selling author and podcaster Malcolm Gladwell to discuss worst-case coronavirus scenarios, why America waited too long to react and didn’t listen to experts soon enough, what people can do to keep this from becoming even worse, and how long our favorite distractions (sports, movies, etc.) might be on hold until life starts to feel safe again.

giphy.gif

For the healthcare professionals, what N95 or surgical mask are you guys using?

Need to buy a few boxes if they are daily use joints.

Links?

Not a healthcare professional
But a friend of my mom gave her these
They seem pretty good
Don’t have any links tho
I think trying to buy n95 masks online is rough
538F7F43-CB4D-4312-9F0F-D97F5F0224BC.jpeg E3EDA8D0-DAE5-4255-8075-2603AFBD3CA2.jpeg 2FEA3BA9-60ED-4753-844C-C1B90E1A1C6E.jpeg

Welp, wife’s restaurant “laid off” everyone but the salary managers.

they all get unemployment and get to work for cash doing to go food and will also be allowed to come and eat for free so they don’t have to pay for food.

it isn’t their usual 35 bucks an hour with tips but that’s why you gotta save... it’s what this place can afford, it’s not some big budget corporate place.

most the cooks will keep their hours which is good because they are the brokest. The servers all make guap so I can’t really feel bad if you have no money because your cocaine use.

Is this why India doesn't have that large infection rate?

India is not where I'd like to be during an outbreak

I remember a summer ago my cousin was telling me about vacationing in India.. He accidentally ate something he was allergic to and my uncle had a hell of a time trying to find a place - any place - that had benadryl.

I wonder if folks are stealing toilet paper from public restrooms
You know some restrooms got some huge rolls
I bet one of those rolls could last a very long time :lol:

I rather wash my *** with water- hose than use Scott’s brand TP...

just kidding...

kind of

In all seriousness.

It seems that each chain is operating differently on how to handle the situation. One Food4Less I went to were limiting how many people could be in the store at one time, while another one just let anybody in there. In both situations, they weren't that crowded.

While most of the meat was gone, it was still plenty left, so that's a positive. I believe things shall die down a bit over here at least in around 2 weeks or so.

Back
Top Bottom