Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

NY unemployment site crashed due to so many people trying to put in a benefits claim due to being laid off. New York economy is gonna be hurting for a VERY long time after this

this online testing bull**** from verily is just another attempt for google to gather our data.

If Corona breaks loose in the prisons Lord have mercy.
Cats gone be committing crimes and the warden might need to test them before they put them amongst ppl.

COs gonna be getting jumped if they cough the wrong way.
So many things in this world affected. Christ

89550365_1850040708463932_6199078181245288448_n.jpg
bruh, I have about 4 of these. I got into a huge argument with the wife over them because i thought they were a waste of money at the time. These cost about $25 I believe, and I did a calculation in my head and it was about double what you would pay if you were to just buy the individuals in a pack. She thought i was trippin but I didnt understand the point of these besides convenience.

Now, I love her for buying these. I took the L and apologized when we were looking at what supplies we had and stumbled into these.

Are cities reinforcing this? I know some countries have asked people entering their borders to self quarantine for 14 days but have absolutely no plan to reinforce it

How long do you expect that roll to last you?
these are supposed to last a month but I'm a huge tp waster and so are my kids, so i think we personally get about 3 weeks

What kind of toilet paper user are you guys? There is the crumpler, the folder, and the mummy wrapper.

I'm a crumpler, which is the most wasteful and worst kind.

someone at one of the stores in South Coast Plaza tested positive.

That's not surprising a prerequisite to work in that mall at most High Fashion boutiques is to speak Mandarin (Chinese) so I'm not surprised but what a major hit

What's a lowkey crime I can commit so I can go to a minimum security jail and have a gym to use the next 4 weeks
None. You'll be in county first waiting for a court date for up to 2 weeks. Country has no gyms. Plee guilty & if you get time you'll get sent to the joint where you can use the bench press out on the yard.

Or you could just stay home & do pushups, jumping jacks & burpee routines and put books in a backpack for curls.

bruh, I have about 4 of these. I got into a huge argument with the wife over them because i thought they were a waste of money at the time. These cost about $25 I believe, and I did a calculation in my head and it was about double what you would pay if you were to just buy the individuals in a pack. She thought i was trippin but I didnt understand the point of these besides convenience.

Now, I love her for buying these. I took the L and apologized when we were looking at what supplies we had and stumbled into these.
That much could last two ppl a month maybe.

Welp, wife’s restaurant “laid off” everyone but the salary managers.

they all get unemployment and get to work for cash doing to go food and will also be allowed to come and eat for free so they don’t have to pay for food.

it isn’t their usual 35 bucks an hour with tips but that’s why you gotta save... it’s what this place can afford, it’s not some big budget corporate place.

most the cooks will keep their hours which is good because they are the brokest. The servers all make guap so I can’t really feel bad if you have no money because your cocaine use.
Sucks to hear that for your wife and others :smh:

I also wasnt expecting the cocaine use twist at the end doe
merchant.png

Send me one

my apt has a gym, but I might not even go there..I might just get a cheap door pullup bar so I can workout my back

Last edited:
these are supposed to last a month but I'm a huge tp waster and so are my kids, so i think we personally get about 3 weeks

What kind of toilet paper user are you guys? There is the crumpler, the folder, and the mummy wrapper.

I'm a crumpler, which is the most wasteful and worst kind.
What you mean by tp waster? Lmao. I’m a folder

Back
Top Bottom