Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Really, I cant imagine the stores I've been going to for 5 years, their shelves are pretty empty. Really it looks like the store was going out of business. But that's not neccesarily the case.

I wanted to sell some stuff and consignment stores closing, shipping is temporarily stopping, damn. Maybe income will be reduced. I got bills to pay and alot others too! :smh: :lol:

Andrew yang was ahead of the curve. This really sucks.
I’ve started a little find that ima donate once this is over if I’m fortunate enough to keep my job through this.

I was still in high school in 2008, the realness of a recession is hard to bare smh

I’d like to ask a question To everybody on here that I can’t get an answer from anyone

since this is a website about sneakers let’s use sneakers online purchases as an example
suppose you order something from Nike.com Stockx footlocke.com or
whatever

you received a package think about how many hands and how many people have touched the package

there is the person that packages the package
then all the hands that handle the package in the shipping process before it even reaches the shipping company and your local Delivery person

how many UPS/fedex/usps employees touch said package before it reaches us the customers hands

this is a dangerous time when brick and mortar are shutting down but they are allowing shipping to be done online which I think is one of the most dangerous things even more dangerous than buying something in store and dealing with people around you

This would be the ultimate case of community spread

am I making any sense as I’m trying to being clear so people can understand my question and concern
or am I being too Paranoid

I think buying anything online is a real gamble right now

everybody just be safe be careful and don’t spend any unnecessary money because when everything really shuts down such as banking Institutions

it will be impossible to get any money out of the bank and that’s certainly a way of money to make you sick from getting change from a retail store or getting money out of a bank or atm
as far as handling and touching packages, I read or heard that Coronavirus cannot survive on those surfaces, with hot temps. Not 100% sure.

And yea its crazy my bank is closing early, cutting hours and branches.

since this is a website about sneakers let’s use sneakers online purchases as an example
whatever

you received a package think about how many hands and how many people have touched the package
I thought about this a few days ago. I’m definitely skipping the next new sneaker releases and curbing my purchases on OfferUp/EBay. Just trying to be safe.

That’s wack as ****. How are people going to pay rent if they can’t work?

as far as handling and touching packages, I read or heard that Coronavirus cannot survive on those surfaces. Not 100% sure.

And yea its crazy my bank is closing early, cutting hours and branches.
Idk off the top of my head but there are certain surfaces where coronavirus has a long life span and other surfaces where they don't.

Stainless steel, marble, plastic I believe they can last a while

Other surfaces not so much but I can't recall

honestly IDC. im getting my jordan 1 court purple and flint 13s regardless of what is going to happen
I’d like to ask a question To everybody on here that I can’t get an answer from anyone

whatever

there is the person that packages the package
then all the hands that handle the package in the shipping process before it even reaches the shipping company and your local Delivery person

how many UPS/fedex/usps employees touch said package before it reaches us the customers hands

this is a dangerous time when brick and mortar are shutting down but they are allowing shipping to be done online which I think is one of the most dangerous things even more dangerous than buying something in store and dealing with people around you

This would be the ultimate case of community spread

am I making any sense as I’m trying to being clear so people can understand my question and concern
or am I being too Paranoid

I think buying anything online is a real gamble right now

everybody just be safe be careful and don’t spend any unnecessary money because when everything really shuts down such as banking Institutions

it will be impossible to get any money out of the bank and that’s certainly a way of money to make you sick from getting change from a retail store or getting money out of a bank or atm

see, this is what happens when you don´t keep 6 months emergency funds on hand to buy new bootstraps on a rainy day because you spent it all on Uber Eats, damn millennials.

Global aviation is shutting down because of the coronavirus outbreak and travel restrictions designed to contain it, and many airlines will need government bailouts within weeks or face bankruptcy.
Airlines across the world are grounding planes, laying off workers and scrambling to preserve cash as measures to contain the outbreak prompt flight bans and wipe out global travel demand.

didn´t you JUST GET PAID, airline industry?

oh you broke already haa??

you asking for more money haa??

where them profitz HAA???

*post edited with non-paywall link, let´s all take a moment to appreciate news outlets who provide this essential coverage free and easily, shouts to CNN.

Last edited:
my girl just filed for unemployment insurance here in Cali since her hours are being reduced (Starbucks). Let’s see what happens.

i'm looking at the site and you need payment info for the last year. switched jobs and don't have copies from my past employer

F244CDB6-31FE-4F6A-BEF2-E5E4FD6632D6.jpeg

Someone please explain to me why people can’t eat inside a restaurant, but 25 nasty people can all sit in my work break room and cough, sneeze and share a fridge and microwave?

i'm looking at the site and you need payment info for the last year. switched jobs and don't have copies from my past employer

You don't have any paystubs or anything like that? It's normally pretty streamlined and easy, I work a seasonal gig out in CA and am eligible for unemployment every time I technically get "laid off" and outside of the times I gotta call them and wait hella long to talk to someone it's usually pretty easy to navigate.

I can imagine at this time though it's about to be crazy

F244CDB6-31FE-4F6A-BEF2-E5E4FD6632D6.jpeg

Someone please explain to me why people can’t eat inside a restaurant, but 25 nasty people can all sit in my work break room and cough, sneeze and share a fridge and microwave?

profitz, my good man...profitz.

your employer likely cares more about what they are doing than whether you die doing it. keep that in mind.

that was always true in most cases, but this **** right here is really pulling back the mask on those in power.

for better or worse.

profitz, my good man...profitz.

your employer likely cares more about what they are doing than whether you die doing it. keep that in mind.

that was always true in most cases, but this **** right here is really pulling back the mask on those in power.

for better or worse.

I always knew my employer looks at me as a number guess it just shows my government does as well.

You don't have any paystubs or anything like that? It's normally pretty streamlined and easy, I work a seasonal gig out in CA and am eligible for unemployment every time I technically get "laid off" and outside of the times I gotta call them and wait hella long to talk to someone it's usually pretty easy to navigate.

I can imagine at this time though it's about to be crazy
i went paperless and i dont have access online to it anymore :lol:

Whee was your outrage when Ebola was called the African disease ?
FYI-
The name "Ebolavirus" is derived from the EbolaRiver—a river that was at first thought to be in close proximity to the area in Democratic Republic of Congo, previously called Zaire, where the 1976 Zaire Ebola virus outbreak occurred—and the taxonomic suffix virus.

i went paperless and i dont have access online to it anymore :lol:

Damn, hopefully it comes through for you regardless man. Even though it is a huge pain in the ****, calling just so you can talk to someone and explain it can be helpful

Back
Top Bottom