Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
LMAO. This is from 4 years ago tho. They also added the fart noises. In the original video he's just taking a leak. Still funny tho.

this is you right now:stoneface:
1584422678977.png

now the video i posted isn't funny anymore.:smh:

FYI-
The name "Ebolavirus" is derived from the EbolaRiver—a river that was at first thought to be in close proximity to the area in Democratic Republic of Congo, previously called Zaire, where the 1976 Zaire Ebola virus outbreak occurred—and the taxonomic suffix virus.

The virus had surfaced in a village called Yambuku, so it could be named after the village, argued one team member, Dr. Pierre Sureau, of the Institut Pasteur in France, Piot recalls.

But naming the virus Yambuku would run the risk of stigmatizing the village, said another scientist, Dr. Joel Breman, from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). This had happened before, for example, in the case of Lassa virus, which emerged in the town of Lassa in Nigeria in 1969.

It was Karl Johnson, another researcher from the CDC, and the leader of the research team, who suggested naming the virus after a river, to tone down the emphasis on a particular place.

The virus had surfaced in a village called Yambuku, so it could be named after the village, argued one team member, Dr. Pierre Sureau, of the Institut Pasteur in France, Piot recalls.

But naming the virus Yambuku would run the risk of stigmatizing the village, said another scientist, Dr. Joel Breman, from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). This had happened before, for example, in the case of Lassa virus, which emerged in the town of Lassa in Nigeria in 1969.

It was Karl Johnson, another researcher from the CDC, and the leader of the research team, who suggested naming the virus after a river, to tone down the emphasis on a particular place.
So you’re saying “Chinese virus” is better than “Wuhan virus” because it doesn’t stigmatize the city?...

I've already jokingly called it WuHan lol

on another note...

One thing I'm looking forward to is the movie "Halloween Kills" this year

by this time in 2018 they basically had the whole script leaked for Halloween (2018) but this time around the Halloween producers went as far as to shut down the OHMB.net (halloweens official message board) when images started to leak last september during shooting of Halloween Kills

hey jerk "Halloween Kills"

From what I read I believe they think the virus can live for up to like 3 days or something on a surface

So, in theory, the biggest part of your concern would be whoever handled the package in the 2-3 days before it reaches your doorstep

Close, but not really. You have to think about the LAST person that touches the package, it could be touched during transport. Who knows what the delivery person touched, then the 2-3 day cycle restarts from the last person, or the last known potential exposure.

breaks my heart to hear about all of the kids who get meals at school, sometimes their only meals of the day. I had no clue that was actually quite common. That **** aint even healthy but you gotta eat.

It really is. Children living at or below the poverty level in the US is really sad. Having healthy meals, especially breakfast contribute to how well a child can learn or be attentive in school.

My boy is 36 and his daughter is 13 and lives with her mother. He was talking to her on the phone about her school closing and her mom working from home. He said "I've never seen anything like this" and she replied "me neither" :rofl: I know it's true but it's just hilarious considering how little life experience she has yet felt the need to agree.

F244CDB6-31FE-4F6A-BEF2-E5E4FD6632D6.jpeg

Someone please explain to me why people can’t eat inside a restaurant, but 25 nasty people can all sit in my work break room and cough, sneeze and share a fridge and microwave?

THIS.

The whole now no more than 10 people should be gathered at once thing is the most ridiculous, implausible thing I’ve ever heard. If that’s the case then EVERYTHING needs to be shut down, not just sporting events, concerts, parties, etc. People at a lot of offices aren’t much further away in their cubicles than at sporting events or concerts. Then at lunch the cafeteria would obviously have to be shut down and everybody would have to eat in separate places throughout the building.

soN got moved out of icu today. On the road to recovery. Still on steroids and albuterol every 4 hours but getting there! Appreciate yall

I’m sick though now, sneezing runny nose cough n chest congestion. Nervous af of course
Oh you good my boy. Corona free. No sneezing or runny noses as symtoms. Just a cold. Get a box of Coricidin, purple box, from rite-aid or CVS. You'll be Gucci in a couple days.

Back
Top Bottom