Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I know it's wishful thinking but wouldn't it be something if we all agree to download an app for coronavirus

That app tracks who has coronavirus and it'll help us avoid where the clusters are and who's been where

It's looking like NY might go into shelter in place soon.

Screenshot_20200317-195318_Chrome.jpg
damn
homes too small in nyc to make people stay inside like that
basically jail

More cases in Dallas County
Dallas County reported nine more COVID-19 cases Tuesday morning, bringing its total to 28.

The new patients are two women in their 20s, a man in his 30s, a man and a woman in their 40s, two women in their 50s, a man in his 60s and a woman in her 70s.

Five of the patients were hospitalized, including three in critical-care units, health officials said. The other four were self-isolating.

The three in critical care are in their 20s, 30s and 60s, the county said Tuesday afternoon.

Eight of the patients are Dallas residents, and the ninth lives in Irving.

Three of them are close contacts of another person confirmed to have COVID-19, and one case is related to recent travel abroad. But it’s likely the five other patients were infected through community spread of the new coronavirus, health authorities said.

I thought AT&T wasn’t gonna suspend anyone wireless during this..... so why these fools keep sending me voicemails lol, you ain’t getting no Money man. I will pay the exact day all this crap finished with.

Got pancakes and a smoothie from this breakfast spot by my work today. Take out only.

They said i was the 2nd person to come by 😕

While i was there this old lady tried to come thru the side door but it was locked and a sign sayin main entrance. Im pointing to her to go to the other door. She walks back to her car with her husband driving and they leave :lol:

shelter in place should have been spoken about in weeks in advanced
shoulda coulda woulda desnt help anyone but

i think the best case scenario and Learning from the rest of the world i— everyone stay tf away from eachother.

i think NY and other major cities are preparing just that.

everything needs to shut down. Govt needs to drop money to Help. we spend trillions on war in seconds because theres protocol and legislation for it. They need to expedite the process and act liKe this is an emergency.

do not want to see people in my life waste away

Back
Top Bottom