Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sounds like that's the plan, but numbers aren't confirmed. Desperate times as this was floated around prior to the 08 recession, so it lets us know how bad of a recession we could be facing. There's over 200 million people over 18 in the US, but I'm assuming they're not planning to send millionaire/billionaires $1000 checks as well. However, it would take $200 billion to give 200M people $1K each. Saw an interview with Yang earlier and he was recommending $500 per child too, so we'll see what happens. I hope for the sake of our economy it works.

"Universal" implies it includes million/billionaires. I'm a Yang fan but there are some flaws with his UBI plan (not the billionaire part either). It's going in the right direction though.

I'm 100% stressing right now.

My son has been in the house since Thursday. I have been out a couple times to get necessities.

A few minutes ago my wife said he feels hot, but I dont feel him hot. However, i just asked him if he feels ok and he told me he is having trouble breathing and his throat hurts when he breathes deep.

My wife said he is coming down with the cold/flu, but how so if he has been here all this time.

I'm legit worrying ... this morning I felt a little chill too ...

Dont know wtf to do. I also read to not use ibuprofen....

My son has been in the house since Thursday. I have been out a couple times to get necessities.

A few minutes ago my wife said he feels hot, but I dont feel him hot. However, i just asked him if he feels ok and he told me he is having trouble breathing and his throat hurts when he breathes deep.

My wife said he is coming down with the cold/flu, but how so if he has been here all this time.

He has any respiratory history like asthma?

You take his temp?
Take him in. Never can be too careful. I pray it’s nothing

"Universal" implies it includes million/billionaires. I'm a Yang fan but there are some flaws with his UBI plan (not the billionaire part either). It's going in the right direction though.

Federal Reserve just unleashed nearly $2 TRILLION (yes, not all cash) to support Markets in record speed...
$200Billi is Nothing to them. I'm sure less than Half of the people who actually needs these funds won't be able to access it. :smh: :smh:

Take everyone to get checked immediately.

I have 2 nurses in my rotation. They said testing is for when you have shortness of breath. I read otherwise, but they might be getting stingy with the tests out here.

Go get you/him checked out by a doctor

Saturday I had to pull over on highway and vomit three times, cold/hot sweats...but no coughing and **** which is wild because I had a terrible mucus-y cough for months prior to this because I smoke so much :lol:

I go to the emergency room and my temperature regular and I got an IV and some other **** to calm my stomach and I been feeling good ever since then. But lowkey I wonder if I got that **** and just not showing symptoms.

But I'm afraid to go to a testing center and catch it if I don't got it. This **** crazy bro.

Hit my mans up who own a couple of hotels. He said the CEOs of hotel brands are saying we're entering uncharted waters. The industry has never been hit this hard, not during 9/11 or the 08 recession.

business is down 50% and no sign of slowing down the losses. Hotel are closing because of lack of businesses.

I know the recommendation is to take him in and I will consider that as last resort.

Will monitor overnight if he catches a fever of starts complaining of shortness of breath I will go.

However, I have to remember that he has asthma and 1 is allergy season and 2 he has been cooked up here with literally no fresh air.

Maybe I'm just trying to remain calm, but have to think clearly.

I know the recommendation is to take him in and I will consider that as last resort.

Will monitor overnight if he catches a fever of starts complaining of shortness of breath I will go.

However, I have to remember that he has asthma and 1 is allergy season and 2 he has been cooked up here with literally no fresh air.

i think you're doing the right thing. I would do the same if it were my child. Just monitor and check on him often. And dont stress too hard. I know easier said then done. You check his temp?

yes, look out for those things.

doesn't hurt to call your pediatrician regardless, and probably better to do before going straight to the ER, especially if covid-19 is already widespread in your region.

Call TelaDoc if you are still worried...could be free with your insurance. If it’s not included at most you are looking at $49.

What are they going to do when the homeless get the virus? Especially in the cities with a lot of homeless people.
Know a chick that works at a shelter. Feel for her, but then again thats just another thing she gotta worry about working there.

It's finally setting in to me that it's serious and strikes me as odd seeing unimportant things in the news liked sports updates or advertisements. We've never seen anything like this and I'm seeing ads about where Brady will sign or an ad for $3 dollars off at panda Express.

don’t use ibuprofen, use Tylenol. Call your doctor and try and get everyone tested as soon as possible.

Back
Top Bottom