Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. (AP) — In Ohio, more than 48,000 people applied for jobless benefits during the first two days of this week. The tally during the same period the prior week: just 1,825.

God willing, whenever the coast is mostly clear, the celebrations around the country and rest of the world are going to be downright foolish. Instant COVID-19 resurgence

Fixed. But nah forreal, man. It’s been a week and I’m already thirsting to go out and meet yambs or at least sit at the bar :lol:

on a lighter note: https://howmuchtoiletpaper.com/

you're welcome
SmartSelect_20200318-204059_Chrome.jpg

giphy.gif

Looking at figures tonight, USA has now eclipsed Frances infection numbers. We’re the 6th highest country with 9345 cases. In a week or less we may be gunning for spot #2.
NY is up to 3074 cases. How is NY not completely shutdown?

Days ago we were at 3200 cases

We’re mirroring China and Italy with no true end in sight.

I really wanna get sum shots up at an outdoor park. Thoughts?

I've been dying to do this, or really just anything outside but I got a couple fractures in my foot and hyper-extended my knee skiing a couple weeks ago so I guess the positive out of that was that I got a jumpstart on the quarantining :lol:

But I would say hell yeah as long as the park isn't wild busy, I'd be outside til they start patrolling the streets.

Looking at figures tonight, USA has now eclipsed Frances infection numbers. We’re the 6th highest country with 9345 cases. In a week or less we may be gunning for spot #2.
NY is up to 3074 cases. How is NY not completely shutdown?

Days ago we were at 3200 cases

We’re mirroring China and Italy with no true end in sight.

The number of infected should spike a lot higher once more testing is rolled out. Our numbers are based on the amount of people that can get tested not the number of people that actual have this.

Back
Top Bottom