Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
This virus can live on surfaces so why is the post office ups and fed ex still open?
My Ups implemented a 5 person only in store rule. That includes workers, but yea idk how they're doing business. Reality is lots of online ordering, some of the local stores are empty :smh: . Some are sites are sold out also of some stuff. :smh: .

If we can believe china

they stalled out about two weeks about when they hit 80k. 3k or so new cases since then.
If we can actually stay in and behave, we may be able to curb this thing. But we’re talking another 14-28 days.

I don’t think I can take 2 more weeks of this
I’m hearing we might be screwed until we find a vaccine
This is probably gonna last for months
Everyday it just keeps getting worse...
Hate to say this, but most experts out there are predicting a proper vaccine will take at least 12 months.

people still want to order stuff online ?

i knew this was going to happen with shipping

"What’s more, research suggests that the virus can live on cardboard for 24 hours, so there’s a possibility that packages sick employees send may be contagious. "

guys give online shopping a rest

All I know is if they say renters don’t have to pay rent they better say owners don’t have to pay their mortgage and it better be fully suspended not laced with some fee attached once this is over.

I’m also curious as to how will they know where to send these checks? People move, etc or will they just go by where you asked to have your last tax refund sent (assuming you filed already)?

Smdh just read that amazon news above. Man the chips are really falling hard like I hv never seen before. Looks like amazon will be shutting down soon too if they follow the same patterns as these other companies or they might just be forced to shut down.

Last edited:
Never really cared for Cuomo. Some of his policies have affected the work situations for people close to me, so he can eat a **** for that reason. He named the new Tappan Zee after his father, he can eat another **** for that reason. He has shown decent leadership during crisis times like Hurricane Sandy and this current pandemic. He even stepped up a bit for Puerto Rico after the hurricane. I think crisis management might be his strong suit.
I dont like he is claiming eminent domain at penn station. Couple of shops closing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is unsettling times for me.

Ever since this happens I keep waking up in the middle of the night thinking about life in general.

Then as I'm laying in bed I feel like my insides are changing, maybe paranoia... but everything I'm feeling is around the chest area. Again, I hope is just anxieties and mental but even so .... this is how stressing this **** is for me.

I wish I could be young and have no responsibilities, but although not unfortunate because I have a loving family, all I do is worry .... uf they are sick, if I get sick, if one of us die etc. My mental are taking a beating. Not to mention about food/necessities/society ...

Def not fun .... I'm sure I'm not the only one, but just wanted to share what's going on here.

This **** really sucks. I can’t wait till things go back to normal. I was playing MLB the show today and was saying to myself I miss Yankee stadium so much. It’s just the lil things I miss. I’m def going to a bunch of yankee and Mets games this season, if the season gets started. Gonna really just enjoy the lil things because we take the lil things for granted.

I can’t imagine what a germaphobe is going thru right now
They must be freaking out

I’m also getting paranoid and scared of getting sick
Any slight symptom I feel I get worried
Like last night my throat was feeling a little funny before I went to bed and I prayed that when I woke up it would be ok

$6k a month for a family of four is pretty good. Growing up, I remember my family llived off of like 12k a year.

Where did you find the limits for who is not eligible? I would imagine my household does not qualify, but am curious. Would love to be able to spread some extra cash around.

Also interested in the provision to reduce student loan principle by 10k.
Y'all lived off 12k a yr??!!! Htf

Not sure if these numbers are even accurate but if they are, we've done a lot more testing in the past few days. Total tests are now up to 76,459 in the US according to this website. Almost all done in just the past few days.

We're catching up on tests. In comparison, Korea has done about 280k and Italy has done about 140k. However, they only have about a 55 million population and we have about 325 million.

Back
Top Bottom