Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Auto industry loan debt is insane

People taking 7 year loans at high interest just for a low payment

They need to also not hand out parking tickets, all these people with nowhere to go will mean streets in urban areas with more cars than they are used to during the day.
imagine taking a 7 year loan on a honda pilot

i dont have to, my gf's sister did that

:lol:

CUOMO: LOCKDOWN IS 'NOT GOING TO HAPPEN'

New York State has now tested 22,284 people, including 7,584 in past day
1,769 new cases in New York State, including 1,129 new cases in New York City
Total now 4,152 in New York State, 2,469 in New York City - CUOMO PRESS CONFERENCE

Last edited:
This country was established by spreading European diseases throughout the native population and causing mass genocide. The same people who were in charge back then are still in charge today. I'm ok if people are skeptical and aren't rushing to be subjects of the pharmaceutical industry. That's actually the smart thing to do if you believe in common sense

I appreciate the work you’re doing here and I’m not posting things to downplay your hard work, I’m just trying to remain positive during this difficult time

Same here famb! Just trying to post Solutions like Vaccines, Treatments, & Testing Kits mostly now...some info from Press Conf...
I posted that data from Russia because for many months, they've been reporting Zero...was surprising to even see those #s from there.

89826054_4042268892453470_7294836772108763136_n.jpg

TRUMP IS EXPECTED TO DETAIL A RANGE OF NEW VIRUS THERAPIES THAT MIGHT HELP PATIENTS BUT ARE IN VERY EARLY TESTING - WSJ

I was in Costco this week to return a scooter and the couple behind me was returning a case of water because it smelled. Lady said the smell is natural and would go away. Normally the water is poured and sits in the warehouse 8 days before it hits the store and the smell disapates, but since the demand is so high it doesn't sit.

Appian Offers Free Application to Manage COVID-19 Response

Appian has created a free coronavirus response management application for businesses and government agencies.

The company says the COVID-19 Response Management app can be fully configured and adopted within two hours.

The app helps track employee health status, location, travel history, and any virus-related incidents.

Out of 131,00 active cases, 124,000 are in mild condition. 90% of the closed cases have recovered or been discharged
236A0905-E012-474B-9BDC-83D55CD7E5D3.jpeg
That false sense of security is my problem.

Yes, a lot of people are recovering! Great, it is not a death sentence for all. However, 5% is still a high ******* number that no one wants to be a part of it.

Showing those numbers would make people think is not a big deal and go about their business thus not slowing this **** down.

I dont know man ....

Back
Top Bottom