Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Damm mandatory shutdown of non essential.businesses for 2weeks

****. I hope this national lockdown i keep hearing about isnt real.

As much as I love spam, the only thing better are those corned beefs up top sliced, dipped in egg, and then fried. Served with garlic rice and you're in heaven. You're welcome!
Corned Beef Hash? Straight bomb. Looks like dog food when opened but oh so good. My wife hates when i cook it.

Maybe not you, but people like you

Again, like I told the other person - you don’t know the whole story.

At the time, the airline refused to credit or cancel my trip. At that point I had no choice but to go or lose out $$$ (stacks).

So for many others, they had no choice but to go...for SOME people like me. :lol:

Like these people:

Some of y’all, I swear :lol:

89870218_10101329159496285_3826072195738632192_n.jpg

What did you tell your landlord?

Hopefully to go eat a ****!

I rent my apartment, so I’m technically someone’s landlord, as understanding as I would want to be and I’ll probably take the L if they need the help, I’m still gonna ask for that rent money because On my end, the bank hasn’t told me I’m exempt from making a payment yet...

A family who lives together wouldn't be a violation no matter how many, and I'm not sure why people hitting the concession stand at the drive thru. I usually just pop the trunk. Other than the bathroom I dont need leave my vehicle..

What I'm getting at is that it can still spread within families. The person buying the snacks can spread the virus to someone sharing the popcorn, when that person goes to the bathroom can infect other things without knowing it because they were enjoying the movies/snack that it doesn't cross their mind about the virus.

At the time, the airline refused to credit or cancel my trip. At that point I had no choice but to go or lose out $$$ (stacks).

So for many others, they had no choice but to go...for SOME people like me. :lol:

Like these people:

You're saying you went because you had to go because you couldn't get a refund.

But you also said if you could do it all over again, you would, which means the fact that you couldn't get a refund doesn't really matter.

Was up late last night with a super uncomfortable cough, almost no phlegm 😳
They can only do 250 tests a day so looks like I’m just gonna have to clutch them rosaries. Feel fine otherwise, no fever etc, other Han my usual horrible seasonal allergies.

Like these people:

If you had no choice then I’m not mad at you. But the way you were talking about it seemed like you were going and didn’t GAF. Talking about not letting the hysteria affect your life etc.

You're saying you went because you had to go because you couldn't get a refund.

But you also said if you could do it all over again, you would, which means the fact that you couldn't get a refund doesn't really matter.

Both :lol: - if I can correctly recalled - I did say both reasoning at the time.

At that point I just had to accept it and keep going - made the best out of the situation. I’m not the fearful type - this is small compared to past experiences for me..hence why IDGAF

If they would of have refunded my money, I would have not gone and went to a different location.

Last edited:
There is influencers for everything and of course healthcare isn’t a space that is free from these clowns....maybe because I work in healthcare, but I’m willing to bet this girl HASNT touched a single C+ patient or even works in a facility that would, she’s posed up wasting PPE inside what looks to be a damn outpatient clinic and claiming is her overwhelmed ED, I can’t....THIS **** GOT ME HEATED....

trump is def getting pressure from leaders of industry to get back to work......i get it.....but.if he makes wrong call and many lives are lost, country won't be forgetting that........my first WFH day is not going well......can't work like this for long....some jobs are social.......
I think 2-4 weeks we need a date of when its time to get most of work force back to work.....and when we get back to work force we need social norms to be adjusted and provided but CDC EPA leadership etc

like today.....i'm in supermarket people are doing good job of keeping distance.....dude is on line behind me talking on his phone........we are all aware that these germs can linger in air and live on surfaces.....so if hes sick its in the air around us and now on the handle of his shopping cart....that should be a NO NO for 2020.....no talking on the phone in certain places......lets go back to good ol days of where you could talk on phone....home or office!

cashiers are going to need to be wearing gloves and masks....

My guy, just because you didn’t personally go to Lombardy doesn’t mean when you went to the airport and sat on the plane, you didn’t come into contact with anyone from northern italy or with covid-19

theres a reason they locked down the whole country and not just the northern region

who knows what you touched, who knows who touched it before you

tsa agents been infected

think bro

luckily you didn’t get sick, but you could have became a super spreader. Or you could be asymptomatic, who knows.
Not only that, he was bragging and basically saying Yolo. Talking about going to PR and **** until it was close.

We seen you constantly downplaying this **** and acting like you're u touchable without regards for others .... just saying ... those are facts.

Back
Top Bottom