Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Was up late last night with a super uncomfortable cough, almost no phlegm 😳
They can only do 250 tests a day so looks like I’m just gonna have to clutch them rosaries. Feel fine otherwise, no fever etc, other Han my usual horrible seasonal allergies.

Keep on eye on it and isolate, if there wasnt so much commotion on this whole thing you woudnt bat an eye at what youre feeling now.

What I'm getting at is that it can still spread within families. The person buying the snacks can spread the virus to someone sharing the popcorn, when that person goes to the bathroom can infect other things without knowing it because they were enjoying the movies/snack that it doesn't cross their mind about the virus.
I get it but that would prolly be the situation at home or at a theater. I mean my family is close so inside the home personal space is limited and we frequently interact. I mean this in an asymptomatic way, I'm excommunicating people in my house showing symptoms :lol:

There is influencers for everything and of course healthcare isn’t a space that is free from these clowns....maybe because I work in healthcare, but I’m willing to bet this girl HASNT touched a single C+ patient or even works in a facility that would, she’s posed up wasting PPE inside what looks to be a damn outpatient clinic and claiming is her overwhelmed ED, I can’t....THIS **** GOT ME HEATED....

Why are you even checking social media? Need to be resting up for the next shift or spending time with the wife.

Keep on eye on it and isolate, if there wasnt so much commotion on this whole thing you woudnt bat an eye at what youre feeling now.
Unless your symptoms are severe enough to hospitalize they will tell you this whether you're positive or negative which is why I'm not understanding a rush to get tested. If you're sick act like you've got it and stay away from as many people as you can.

How do they even prove someone is guilty? There's a small walk from where I live to my car, what if I was genuinely on my way to get my car to get essential food items?
That’s why I don’t see how they can/will enforce it. They just put it out there to scare people and Hope they listen

1584987834198.png

While I was buying vegtables at the store today I overheard a worker telling her coworker that she thinks were overreacting and that her body is stronger than the virus. She said if she gets it she gets it, and that she isnt scared of Corona. Thsi was an older lady prob in her early 60s. I was amazed listening to her convo with her coworker.

Was up late last night with a super uncomfortable cough, almost no phlegm 😳
They can only do 250 tests a day so looks like I’m just gonna have to clutch them rosaries. Feel fine otherwise, no fever etc, other Han my usual horrible seasonal allergies.
Mucinex MD Cold and Flu should help you out. Works fast.

Also recommend using these cough drops. Super effective.
220.jpg

But most importantly, if you feel like you may have COVID, call your health provider and get advice if you should go in or not.

Not only that, he was bragging and basically saying Yolo. Talking about going to PR and **** until it was close.

We seen you constantly downplaying this **** and acting like you're u touchable without regards for others .... just saying ... those are facts.

Yeap very much true. See below. Still feel that way.

And again, a person can take things serious as the course of action change. Acting like a kkk judge in here :lol:

Survival of the Fittest - when I come back without the virus - y’all mofos won’t be able to tell me ****. I’m about to prove Darwin right!

Top of the food chain - Arrogance going to be at all time high..

Still outchea.

*update* The airline managed to get me a flight back home.

B8ADE1D4-5054-4573-B405-5762C4765DE6.jpeg

Unless your symptoms are severe enough to hospitalize they will tell you this whether you're positive or negative which is why I'm not understanding a rush to get tested. If you're sick act like you've got it and stay away from as many people as you can.

This this this, this is whats crowding the system.

There is influencers for everything and of course healthcare isn’t a space that is free from these clowns....maybe because I work in healthcare, but I’m willing to bet this girl HASNT touched a single C+ patient or even works in a facility that would, she’s posed up wasting PPE inside what looks to be a damn outpatient clinic and claiming is her overwhelmed ED, I can’t....THIS **** GOT ME HEATED....

Shes wild disrespectful while the ones that are really on the front lines like you and others are really putting in the work. You know how it is nowadays for clout but this is extreme. Clown **** right here

While I was buying vegtables at the store today I overheard a worker telling her coworker that she thinks were overreacting and that her body is stronger than the virus. She said if she gets it she gets it, and that she isnt scared of Corona. Thsi was an older lady prob in her early 60s. I was amazed listening to her convo with her coworker.

Question is it wrong to think this way? Stronger and positive thinking?

Im really asking for you opinion?

honestly my internal clock is so screwed since last week and the stress of dealing with work that I can’t stay asleep longer than 2 hours, last night I was finally off and mywife forced me to take edibles, which actually put me out :lol:

Oh wow, I can imagine you’re just used to instant action at any moment from being on your toes at the hospital all day/night.

Glad she helped you out though :lol: :emoji_thumbsup:

So Trump gonna just keep ****ting the bed? Easing on quarantine? Is he ***** stupid!? Are we not taking notice of how crippled Italy is? And he doesn’t think it’ll be worst here!? NYC with how populated it is, has potential to be desanimated possibly worst than Italy has if we let this crap overwhelm our healthcare system, we are forgetting that just because we are dealing with Covid now, doesn’t mean all the other stuff we dealt with regularly stop! The weaning protocol for a Covid patient that ends up on a ventilator is about at least 2 ****ing weeks, 2 WEEKS that person is hooked to a vent!! We are almost at full capacity and I’m legit facing a situation where I could be manually pumping an ambu bag indefinitely during my shift because we have no more vents and running out of our portable ones too and we can’t even free up the other vents

Just closed schools in Fairfax County thru the academic year. This Chinese virus gotta go

governor blackface ready close all nonessential businesses too

not everybody can afford to just sit at home for an unknown amount of time. Bills are still coming regardless.

this here. All my unemployed friends leeching off their family or SO tombout “they need to just close EVERYTHING”

I’m thankful my job is basically forcing me to work from home from tomorrow on out

**** gettin spooky

Back
Top Bottom