Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
where's our surgeon general friend? Has he been Fauci'd for todays press conference? He contradicted Trumps reaction to softening the social distancing we're doing and said "Things are about to get really bad this week."

Might be the first time I havent seen him there.

I usually just rub soap on my hands then dunk them in a pot of boiling water untill I pass out. Rub a little lotion when I wake up and I'm good to go.
Be careful....
1585004309848.jpeg

funny how trump bragged about the highest unemployment in da history of humanity now look what happens. that statement did nhold up too much.

Kemp has ordered all people with cancer to shelter in place . All restaurants in GA will be closed to public.

Last edited:
Welp. After that presser the big company bailouts are right around the corner. Say goodbye to small businesses.
I don’t how reporters can sit there and listen to that man and not one of them stands up and just shouts WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!

Especially yesterday when he talked for 20 minutes about how much money he spent to be president

i remember during our thesis presentations. they urged us not to use "ughh" or "uhh" during sentences and this all i hear. i am no perfect public speaker but these individuals are under immense pressure

Back
Top Bottom