Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Psq2G3c.png

I love how everyone loves truck drivers now but when I’m trying to get on the freeway it’s middle fingers and trying to block my merge. :lol:
My first reaction is why the **** are people doing that to you, but then I realize your average driver sucks **** and will blame you because they can’t drive.

My first reaction is why the **** are people doing that to you, but then I realize your average driver sucks **** and will blame you because they can’t drive.

it’s pandemonium out here. :lol:

I got hit 3 times this summer. None of them are my fault. One time I was parked and a pickup came out of no where in reverse at 20. Mph and backed right into me.:rofl:

can’t make this **** up.

Whatever happened to peapod?
I never see their trucks anymore
Peapod officially left the midwest market at the start of the year. Between all the other grocery delivery options (and jewel running it's own joint)...I think that's what really did them in) they said **** it and pulled out.

Deposited my check at 4pm and it didn’t process. I guess normal bank operations are affected by this as well

Welp.

Prime Minister just passed a full shelter in place for the Bahamas.

Had some Bahamians hitting up clubs and the beaches over the weekend. :smh:

Why did JHU change up their formatting on their tracking website?

no more ‘recovered’ data, or china plot data. Now they’re not updating by the day on the plots but they’re a day or so late.
Is it ramping up that badly?

Back
Top Bottom