Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
@freeze sfc415 sfc415 Last week was bad for me. I was stressed, depressed, paranoid, anxious and just drank so much beer to mask everything. I'm actually sick of drinking beer and I love craft beer :rofl:I woke up Monday and said **** it. I don't want to gain 10-20 pounds from this. I've been using my treadmill ever since. I'm using some of the free time I have after working from home to learn web development. I'm trying to encourage some of my friends to do the same. I'm trying to save Netflix and whatever else for the weekends before I run out of **** to watch.

I understand, and I haven’t been drinking for that reason too. Just for me personally, having goals during this time helps me not focus on the stressful situation as much. Almost everything I’m doing daily outside of work is to achieve something 3-6 months from now. In my head I’m trying to trick myself into thinking I’m like Adonis in Creed 2, where he just goes to the desert for a few months to get back in fighting shape :lol:

It’s helped me a lot to maintain a “regular” schedule and maintain discipline too. Wake up early, get ready as if I’m leaving the house, work, exercise,study, cook, clean a different area of my place each day,catch up with friends before going to bed. I bought a few video games but haven’t even touched them outside of the weekends; I keep myself so busy that I just don’t have time for them.

Last edited:
Just got the test, up the nose n down the throat was uncomfortable but not super bad. Eyes watered n nose leaked.
My oxygen was 98% so that’s great
No pneumonia on the X-ray n lungs sounded clear
Fever was 99.3 not super high
Got a respiratory culture also

just gonna lay low until results come n take Tylenol n stay hydrated. Will keep y’all updated

Just got the test, up the nose n down the throat was uncomfortable but not super bad. Eyes watered n nose leaked.

just gonna lay low until results come n take Tylenol n stay hydrated. Will keep y’all updated
Got lucky bro. I'm sure a bunch of ERs and urgent care would've turned you away without testing

he's the man

Dialed into every detail and situation they are facing.

He's done a great job. He has my attention as a future guy for this country. I don't even live in NY and watch him every day like he's my guy
He's been really good. Also appreciate the banter that he's had with his younger brother.

Showing more leadership than the jabroni in the White House.

Good to hear, man. I would say take Theraflu or Sudafed to knock yourself out and get some rest.

Feel better, brother.

2jqrbavkx0p41.jpg

Last edited:
I was at a festival one time and had to go bad....real bad. I had the runs and had no choice but to use the port-o-potty :emoji_disappointed_relieved: Long story short, I sat down and let loose and it happened....I felt the splash back 😱 Worst feeling of my life.

Moral of the story is, always remember to lay down a couple layers of toilet paper flat on the water first to avoid a splash.
**** bro. I might have died.

Never had I ever had to use a port-o-potty for a dump. When i know I'm going to be in a situation where only those are available (concert), I eat extremely well the day before so I don't create any opportunities where I'll have to take a dump in one. I have a weak stomach.

Glad you’re taking it serious. Some folks on here are not taking it serious. God bless you

Got a gout flare and debating on taking meds. Side effect from meds suppress your immune system though. ****

This testing situation is gonna be the reason this doesn't end as soon as it should. My boys in the NYPD, working in the hardest hit city in America. His partner tested positive after going in with symptoms. He's of course concerned so he goes to get tested and they tell him he doesn't have symptoms so he can just continue working and "take precautions"

Are you talking a total total lockdown or like the one we currently have in California. Because from working at an essential business, that **** still ain’t gonna work. Legit see 1000 different people a day, this thing can still spread at this point.

I was just wondering for us in Illinois the shelter at home order is until April 7th I think
On the 7th are they gonna let stores open or are they just gonna extend it depending on the situation
I’ll be shocked if the shelter order gets lifted anytime soon

Back
Top Bottom