Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
WeirdApprehensiveBubblefish-size_restricted.gif

too many distractions dad. should've turned off all the lights and done it in the dark. full immersion in the experience.

I listed my home in Edgewater, NJ 2 days ago and I already have a bidding war happening. Gotta assume it’s some well off people who want out of the city ASAP.

And we know the deaths don't usually come until week 2-4 of hospitalization when all else has failed...

Boom....that’s when Americans will finally realize what type of **** we are in....the critically sick still being kept alive by life support, however all we can do is maintain them as they worsen because we sure as hell DONT have the answers to get them back on their feet...a lot of these people will die and the fatality rate will then spike and the people with moderate symptoms then take the place of those that passed as they also progressively get worst and it’s a revolving door effect....**** is horrifying

Coming face to face with my first covid-19 patient was surreal.

I had the face guard, the n95 mask, the gown and gloves but I was still shook lol

Be safe bro. Praying for you and all healthcare workers.
Can't even begin to imagine the feeling. I'm shook just walking around the supermarket trying to get in/out as quick as possible. When I hear a single cough near me I'm terrified.

And the young keep thinking they automatically immune, yeah the chances of it killing you aren’t as high as the geriatric demographic, but it can still kill you, it can debilitate a healthy 25 year old the same as it would an 80 year old, literally no difference once they’ve crossed over and are hooked to a ventilator.

My boss has responded. Apperantly my company determined that the higher the salary the more important when determining who can work from home. It’s crazy all the lower wage people still in the office when all the executives and managers are working from home.

My company executives were nice enough to let all of us know that if we don’t feel safe we can quit and try for unemployment.

Man I know you said you are in Oregon and working for a credit unions main office. I really hope it isn't one of the two I am a member of being in the same state. That is grimey as hell for a company to operate that way.

Yikes. NJ trying to 3x their prior days case #s. 700 plus yesterday. 1700 plus today so far.
The days still early. No huge death spikes just yet.

Mass. And Michigan having back to back 500 plus case days. Louisiana’s close to that too.
Illinois and CA have both doubled yesterday’s case numbers. 300 to 600 for Illinois. California 400 to 800.
New epicenters popping up everywhere.
Stay home people.

Boom....that’s when Americans will finally realize what type of **** we are in....the critically sick still being kept alive by life support, however all we can do is maintain them as they worsen because we sure as hell DONT have the answers to get them back on their feet...a lot of these people will die and the fatality rate will then spike and the people with moderate symptoms then take the place of those that passed as they also progressively get worst and it’s a revolving door effect....**** is horrifying

cmon bro. I know you see it and it’s happening out here, but leave some optimism. I might have it and have “moderate “ symptoms only. This doesn’t give me hope basically

Yikes. NJ trying to 3x their prior days case #s. 700 plus yesterday. 1700 plus today so far.
The days still early. No huge death spikes just yet.

Mass. And Michigan having back to back 500 plus case days. Louisiana’s close to that too.
Illinois and CA have both doubled yesterday’s case numbers. 300 to 600 for Illinois. California 400 to 800.
New epicenters popping up everywhere.
Stay home people.
Dmv been relatively coo. Then again, hardly em kinda attractions out here.
O they'll feel it.

the US now has more cases than any other country in the world

god help us all

just from that you cant tell me china didnt play with the numbers

damn communist china and damn this plage

Texas is either laggin in testing or they are actually benefit for being so wide open down there. Second most populated state, Houston 4th most populated city, the state is currently 12th with confirmed cases .

Some Italy news

6200 new cases today, which is high but not at their all time high of 6500.
Their 700 daily deaths is not at their all time high, but close.
They nearly appear to be plateauing.
No news will be mentioning this. Instead the headline is, 200 plus deaths make it the deadliest day in the US.
I mean they’re already cancelling cancer surgery around me. People are not grasping the full impact yet. People gonna start dying of non covid-19 related preventable deaths.
I have family who have their basic 6 month check ups being cancelled. All of whom with pre existing conditions. One has a a1c hemoglobin apptment get cancelled. I agree with you. The trickle effect will be all too real soon enough. They’ll blame the virus for the deaths.
This has me wondering. Will flu and common cold numbers go down with so many social distancing and sanitizing frequently?
With pollution down to 40-50 yr levels in some areas, this has to be boosting many people’s immune systems, right?

question. How do people know they’re healed? They take a second covid fest? Some can’t even take one, yet some people like the Miami Beach mayor gets to take 3?

stay home and let it run it’s course.

Back
Top Bottom