Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Going to Costco tomorrow to attempt try and purchase a toilet paper for the house.

I prefer to stay home and organize to clean my hoarding *** father and brother in law's garage.

You should try and go today. Tomorrow, Costco COVID policy change kicks in...Less people inside warehouse for distancing leading to very long lines outside.

My mom was forced to come into work today at the hospital near her job. She's a physical therapist aide. She's 57, has had breast cancer twice, has diabetes and high blood pressure. My anxiety is through the roof. I broke down in tears today. I've lost one parent before...I'm just so scared
Pick up some essentials for her like hand sanitizer, disinfectant sprays and a scarf if you can’t find masks. Every bit helps.

haven't heard back from Edd regarding my claim i filed two weeks ago
trying to call them at this point :lol:

trying to call them during a normal time is even ridiculous. waited 2 hours to get someone for my paid family leave claim. most of the time the lines are full and they just disconnect u. can't imagine it right now...

ImaginaryWhirlwindIberiannase-size_restricted.gif

I'm actually surprised there hasn't been a nter in this thread that's tested positive. Or maybe one of us has it and just don't know it yet.

I actually tested positive. Got sick about 12 days ago. Got it through my dad who was sick first.

Not a fun experience to say the least. Had the high fever, cough, night sweats, body aches, some wheeziness in my lungs. My parents and I are very fortunate we did not get the severe lung issues where we needed to go the hospital.

Heed the advice, stay home. It's for sure not just a typical winter bug. Happy to answer any questions if anyone has and hope you all stay safe and healthy.

Yeah stores around here have slowed down significantly.

Although the supermarket I frequent the most got security guards now because people were fighting so much

That blew my mind man.
This is going to become the norm in supermarkets across the country next will be people inside supermarkets before you walk in with handheld thermometer guns in the US

You should try and go today. Tomorrow, Costco COVID policy change kicks in...Less people inside warehouse for distancing leading to very long lines outside.
these distancing measures irk me. Now as you wait in line, those leaving walk right in front of you. The exposure time has to be considered. What used to take 10 minutes is taking 3 hours to accomplish. People really need to bunker down. I just hate lines with a passion.

Now almost every place has limited hours so it's almost impossible to go at an odd time. If you get off of work late or super early, you can't just hit up a grocery store at 7am Or 9pm anymore

I'm lucky though. there's this little grocery store near me that opens at 6am. It's a tad costlier than Sam's or Costco, but I don't think I'll dare go to any big box place.

Any word on Sam's club? It was 300 deep a week or two back when I went. No distancing at all.

The only place I wanna go to is Trader Joe's but that place is tiny as hell and it's gonna be hard to do the social distancing in there.:stoneface: :stoneface:

I actually tested positive. Got sick about 12 days ago. Got it through my dad who was sick first.

Not a fun experience to say the least. Had the high fever, cough, night sweats, body aches, some wheeziness in my lungs. My parents and I are very fortunate we did not get the severe lung issues where we needed to go the hospital.

Heed the advice, stay home. It's for sure not just a typical winter bug. Happy to answer any questions if anyone has and hope you all stay safe and healthy.
How long did the worst of it last? Glad you recovered.

brownsuga1 brownsuga1

Did you take over the counter medications?
Did you just sleep a lot, and stay hydrated?
Did you have an appetite?

Someone mentioned sore throats awhile back.
Amazon product ASIN B0153LGKO0This helped me a lot two months back. It's basically a salt/oregano/cayenne/honey/acv dry blend that you mix with water.

curtis50cent curtis50cent
I think trader Joe's has the 5-10 customer limit in place too. Just prepare to spend the rest of this pandemic 50-60% in lines.

How long do you think the incubation period was from when you think you got it to where you felt sick? Some of the info coming out about the incubation period makes it feel like you have to be worried about getting sick from a grocery store trip 3 weeks ago.

I'm so stressed right now with the decision to quit my job or not. I just started last week and it's a great job, but I have severe asthma and copd and there are hundreds of people in the office each day. I'm afraid with this many people in one place a mask is just not enough. My wife just found out this morning she lost her grandma last night.

I'm so stressed right now with the decision to quit my job or not. I just started last week and it's a great job, but I have severe asthma and copd and there are hundreds of people in the office each day. I'm afraid with this many people in one place a mask is just not enough. My wife just found out this morning she lost her grandma last night.

Only 10 at my job and I have my own separate office and I'm about to force a layoff TBH.

Severe asthma and COPD places you in the high risk group. If I were you I would open up the dialogue with your boss and hope he's receptive which he/she should be unless he's a complete POS, given your circumstances.

It is crazy, but not at all surprising based on published research that has been discussed here for more than a month.
I think of the choir group who performed their practice. None were sick but the vocalizations were going wall to wall.

Here's a good visual for many. Go outside in the dark. Turn on a flood light. Spray a water bottle upward toward the light. Watch the mist. It's similar to seeing your breath in the cold.
Human interactions are pretty nasty when you look at it from that perspective.

Back
Top Bottom