Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
xyz0u0mvcmq41.jpg

yeah i understand that. it's just a shame.
i expect a mass exodus from nyc after this is all said and done

I still rather be in a large city during an epidemic like this for one major reason, their medical systems will typically be more advanced. However with companies realizing now that teleworking does work, it will speed up their hand in reducing physical location space.

Does anybody have the vid breaking down Mike Francesa scolding trump at a press conference? I can’t remember who posted it. I’m looking for that specific clip of him, and then the dude breaking down why he thinks dude is JUST NOW being fed up.

I can’t remember who posted it, but it was like 2 or 3 days ago. Mike Francesa is a sports radio host in NYC. He was in Uncut Gems. Thanks to anybody who knows what I’m talking about.

I still rather be in a large city during an epidemic like this for one major reason, their medical systems will typically be more advanced. However with companies realizing now that teleworking does work, it will speed up their hand in reducing physical location space.
agreed but there are many large cities in america

Stories like this really make me believe COVID could've been around way before we thought and it was getting passed as pneumonia, flu, vaping related, etc.
8 kids all happened to get sick from vaping in the same state? Seems too crazy to be a coincidence considering up until that point this past summer, nobody heard of vaping causing severe issues.

Look at these excerpts from the article and tell me this didn't sound like COVID or something very similar

4FCBE88D-101D-4A25-8A20-74216E736ACF.jpeg
95BCE5FF-8C95-458F-A895-67E0D0AF2660.jpeg

*disclaimer* this is not research or anything proven by a dr or a scientist. This is just my PERSONAL opinion on cases like these popping up last year sounding way too similar to COVID

Compare what they do in times like these (risking their own lives to save others) and what someone like me does for a living. He/Her pay should be exponentially higher than mine in a just world

Look at the most dangerous jobs. Should they get paid more too? Like a roofer or fisherman.

What about people in the military?

This is a once in a century event. They aren't normally risking their lives.

And what about the registration and intake people? Aren't they around the same patients? There aren't just RN's in the hospitals and they are far from the low end in terms of wages. CNA's and LPN's don't make much at all.

been on paternity leave for my twins during all this. going to back to work monday at my costco pharmacy. bought these over the summer during the california wildfiires for when they cut our power and we have no house ventilation. but now it's time to un-ds these.
dem the Cool Flow joints!

Look at the most dangerous jobs. Should they get paid more too? Like a roofer or fisherman.

What about people in the military?

This is a once in a century event. They aren't normally risking their lives.

And what about the registration and intake people? Aren't they around the same patients? There aren't just RN's in the hospitals and they are far from the low end in terms of wages. CNA's and LPN's don't make much at all.
Honestly lpn's should be making around what I'm making (85k), rn's should be making what NPs are making (130-140k) and NPs should be getting 180-200k

Imo

Back
Top Bottom