Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
vU3Jqjd.jpg
😄

It will have to do for now. I’ve mainly seen people with thin Dollar store dust masks or non-N95 masks so at least folks are trying to keep safe. That and they’re all keeping a distance from one another.

Nearby Wally Mart blocked off one entrance and funneled people through cart strewn lane into other entrance. Guess counting off numbers. Also had attendant anti wipe cart handle/edges before giving one out. Nice touch.

Way many more people wearing facial protection i.e. regular, medical, irregular than careless no wearers. UPS stores even limiting inside numbers and marking off separation distance.

Did wish busy places would do those forehead temp checks. That’s gotta be an effective tool to turn away suspect cases.

Most items in stock. Paper bit low, but need to go at open. Bulk items, flour, canned foods bit spotty. And who the hell is hoarding vinegar past weeks.

giphy.gif

They talk about don't go to the grocery store for the next two weeks. Grocery stores still aren't even stocked like that.

Grocery stores out here have like one pack of chicken wings, no paper towels, barely any toilet paper.

It's now official, all schools in WA will remain closed for the remainder of the school year, which for me means my remote work from home (since March 16) remains in place as well.

They talk about don't go to the grocery store for the next two weeks. Grocery stores still aren't even stocked like that.

Grocery stores out here have like one pack of chicken wings, no paper towels, barely any toilet paper.

Depends on where you are. Go early, go multi places, get mass quantities so you don’t have to venture out later. Metro area stores here SW have decently restocked. Gotta feed yourself and family stuck all at home. Good luck.

So jealous of NZ for having a strong, intelligent, and compassionate leader.

On March 25, Ardern announced a four-week nationwide lockdown, instructing all residents to remain at home unless they were undertaking “essential work,” such as health care, or carrying out important tasks, such as buying food or picking up medicine. Ardern acknowledged there are signs the stay-at-home order has worked, but she called out “idiots” for not complying. It is not yet known whether the strict lockdown measures will be lifted or extended.
When Ardern announced the lockdown, she said it imposed “the most significant restrictions on New Zealanders’ movements in modern history.”

New Zealand’s death toll is significantly lower than in the rest of the world, with just one confirmed death and 1,106 confirmed cases of the virus.

In recent days, the prime minister has been widely praised for remarks regarding countries considering herd immunity as a strategy amid the covid-19 outbreak.
“In New Zealand, we never ever considered that as a possibility, ever,” she said. “Herd immunity would have meant tens of thousands of New Zealanders dying, and I simply would not tolerate that.”

Meanwhile this idiot in the US is perfectly fine with letting thousands of people die as long as it's under 200K.

I don't need tp(cause I've always stay stocked on that even before this stuff began) , but my local supermarket STILL has no toilet paper or paper towels. Shelves in that section are always barren.

So jealous of NZ for having a strong, intelligent, and compassionate leader.

On March 25, Ardern announced a four-week nationwide lockdown, instructing all residents to remain at home unless they were undertaking “essential work,” such as health care, or carrying out important tasks, such as buying food or picking up medicine. Ardern acknowledged there are signs the stay-at-home order has worked, but she called out “idiots” for not complying. It is not yet known whether the strict lockdown measures will be lifted or extended.
When Ardern announced the lockdown, she said it imposed “the most significant restrictions on New Zealanders’ movements in modern history.”

New Zealand’s death toll is significantly lower than in the rest of the world, with just one confirmed death and 1,106 confirmed cases of the virus.

In recent days, the prime minister has been widely praised for remarks regarding countries considering herd immunity as a strategy amid the covid-19 outbreak.
“In New Zealand, we never ever considered that as a possibility, ever,” she said. “Herd immunity would have meant tens of thousands of New Zealanders dying, and I simply would not tolerate that.”

Meanwhile this idiot in the US is perfectly fine with letting thousands of people die as long as it's under 200K.
Yea, she's been cool with me since seeing her on Colbert and when he visited her.

Joe Walsh has said some dumb things in the past but it’s refreshing to see a Republican standing up against Trump as much as he has.
27C25525-2369-4E6A-9963-23C42A0DE27C.png

Back
Top Bottom