Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Went to costco earlier today
They had tons of TP
They even had it on display between some aisles in addition to the normal aisle
The store basically had everything except:
Spam
Lysol spray and wipes
Softsoap
Hand sanitizer
Which one do you got to?

Which one do you got to?

I usually go to the one in niles but that store is always busy
So i hit up the one in mt prospect by my bro's house
That store tends to be less busy
There was somewhat a long line but it moved fast waited only about 15 min got there around noon

I'm a bit further southwest of that area (naperville area) and a lot of stores around here are starting to keep the TP and paper towels in stock. Was able to walk into a Jewel last night and walked out with paper towels and there was a full stock of TP.

I swear...

B5FB955D-05BE-440E-9F82-BF304D0111C6.jpeg
Oooooh got 'em!!!

Yeah looks like most stores are getting TP and paper towels in stock now
I figure lysol/clorox wipes and hand sanitizer will start showing up also

We lucked up on some small packs of Clorox wipes a week ago, but havent seen a full stock in a while.

My bro told me they actually sell hand sanitizer at UPS stores (small ones) but I ever went into one to confirm...but it's the stand alone stores, not the ones inside of walmart.

Gas has been hovering around $1.26 though for weeks, what's so odd is that down the street in different directions there's stations almost at $2.00. There's a select few that always have the lowest

Drive-thru rapid testing site for coronavirus opens today on Georgia Tech campus

We lucked up on some small packs of Clorox wipes a week ago, but havent seen a full stock in a while.

My bro told me they actually sell hand sanitizer at UPS stores (small ones) but I ever went into one to confirm...but it's the stand alone stores, not the ones inside of walmart.

Yeah i got lucky at costco couple of weeks ago and was able to grab a 5 pack of the clorox wipes
I rather have the wipes over sanitizer i find it's more useful

I don’t see anything wrong with selling sealed ice cream bars. However, that soft served ice cream could be a problem. Just remember you’re not in the restaurant kitchen when someone is making your take out plate. Blaming all this on ice cream truck vendors is just silly.
Justifying foolishness all in the sense of "making a dollar" sit down my guy. They are selling soft served and holding it using a napkin.

Back
Top Bottom