Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
who in here has actually had to file for unemployment? :smh:

Wife did this morning

where are you located?

filed in cali, but their system has been overwhelmed. you can't even speak to a rep now.
received paper work a few days (later than expected), but they had wrong ssn associated with my acct and showing $0 for what i reported. i got another mail saying my check was on its way, so who knows...

giphy.gif

...so?

if somebody wants to eat state-issue ramen all their life, why do I, a separate person, give the foremost ****?

food, water, and shelter should be held up as human rights by all who claim the name. the basic basics.

extras? sure, make yourself useful if you wanna watch Netflix/travel/eat a bacon cheeseburger/buy cool kicks.

I don’t know bro, I don’t have the answers, but I know that living in Florida, there are whole rural towns that would not lift a finger to do anything to contribute to society if they had even more free money going their way, let alone 20K additional like that one poster said. I just worry about the domino effects on society that if that whole class of people no longer works the low wage jobs.....

first time doing it, guess we aren't reporting back to work til May

what happened to this extra $600 weekly? they got me getting $362 (Max in Michigan) :smh: :smh: :smh:
I’ll believe any of that when I see it.

that’s trash, max is 740 in mn.

I’ll believe any of that when I see it.

that’s trash, max is 740 in mn.
I agree apparently went into affect 3/29/20

garbage, I knew that was max for michigan but never thought id ever have to file and deal with that :lol:

I mean I shouldn't laugh because money is money but damn

100 American Airlines flight attendants have been diagnosed with COVID-19, union says
‘Without a doubt, that number will increase in the following days and weeks.’

I don’t know bro, I don’t have the answers, but I know that living in Florida, there are whole rural towns that would not lift a finger to do anything to contribute to society if they had even more free money going their way, let alone 20K additional like that one poster said. I just worry about the domino effects on society that if that whole class of people no longer works the low wage jobs.....

But why does this bother you? Ask yourself, if you earned $24,000 a year would you never do anything? There will always be those types of people. They're still the lazy and the poor, they now just have a bit of money to be able to afford a meal. People who will work and strive to achieve more will achieve more with an extra $24,000 a year. A domino effect on society assumes everyone will be happy on $24,000 a year. That's not going to be the case, and if it is - then there's an argument for "Are we a happier society if everyone could just have basic needs?"

Not everyone starts from the same baseline. That $24,000 might help a single mom from South Chicago to give her child some type of education, which can change the entire generation for her household. That is worth so much more than lazy and unmotivated people staying lazy

Back
Top Bottom