Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
fk5x4tol7vt41.png

I'm highly curious as to how history will look back on this time with all the protesting of not wanting to stay inside

If the core reason would be that bills aren't getting paid I sorta get that but when it comes down to it how hard is it to negotiate with lenders to freeze things. Student Loans for instance were already frozen for months

As far as landlords or other less wealthy entities who depend on consistent payment, they should have received some sort of bailout from the government

1200 shouldn't have gone to us to simply pay right back out on one measly bill how does that make any sense

There has to be a better answer than literally protesting to go back into a sick/deadly world. That's quite literally unbelievable that this is taking place and again humanity down the road will probably shake their heads in disgust

This sounds better than it was. They faced a ton of backlash before deciding to give it back. Good consequence overall but not as pure as they'd like to make you think

Companies need to be put in check more and since SS is "small" enough to feel the consequences of backlash compared to these larger corporations/schools etc., they pretty much had no choice. Might as well try to spin it like it was them thinking of the little guys too. I get it.

I was referring to preparing your home for the arrival of the baby
If you're not showing symptoms I would demand that they allow you to be there with her
The restrictions state that one adult can be present
They made me stay outside of the room when my wife had her C-section because it is considered a surgery
But then I've heard other people say they got to remain in the room while a C-section was being done
Different hospitals or even different doctors may have differing policies

My son is due in a little over a month... as of right now I am the only one allowed in the room during birth but they're saying if things gets worse I might not even get to go in.

A lot of misplaced anger at corporations regarding the bailout funds. The anger should be directed to government who is giving out free money. If the government is going to give free money to large corporations with plenty of money, why shouldn't they take it.

My son is due in a little over a month... as of right now I am the only one allowed in the room during birth but they're saying if things gets worse I might not even get to go in.
Yeah I've seen posts on my FB feed from expecting mothers who are stressing because their partner won't be allowed in. Such a horrible weird time man... hope the best for you and your family

A lot of misplaced anger at corporations regarding the bailout funds. The anger should be directed to government who is giving out free money. If the government is going to give free money to large corporations with plenty of money, why shouldn't they take it.

Yeah never mind all the lobbying that these corporations and special interest groups do in Washington to make sure they are given preferential treatment. You seriously think the government just decided on their own who they think needs this money?

Because the funds for the paycheck protection program were clearly meant for small businesses to keep them afloat and intact so they can reopen once these shutdowns stop. It’s supposed to be for SBA businesses with fewer than 500 employees. Companies like Shake Shack who have approximately 8,000 employees are obviously lying on applications to qualify. The anger in this case is rightfully directed at some extremely greedy corporations

Yeah never mind all the lobbying that these corporations and special interest groups do in Washington to make sure they are given preferential treatment. You seriously think the government just decided on their own who they think needs this money?

That's why you vote.

I never would have guessed that a program administered by for profit banks who get a 3% fee for the total amount of these “SBA Loans” with no oversight would be rife would fraud.

Shocked, absolutely shocked

I'm just wondering when will people feel comfortable gathering in large crowds again, like games or graduations. I don't think it will go back to normal for another year.

Imagine the probability of us finally figuring out how to deal with a Covid19 towards the end of the year and starting to resume back to our somewhat normal lives with def some permanent changes to our lifestyle and BOOM! Here comes Covid20

Back
Top Bottom