Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
After testing 2,300 inmates for the coronavirus, they were shocked. Of the 2,028 who tested positive, close to 95% had no symptoms.

this the **** that scares the hell out of me.

All of you have the rona is how I have to treat things now. Plain and simple.

Y'all not hearing me...these the people in charge b

Screenshot_20200425-191732_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200425-192145_Chrome.jpg

Dale Zorn is a STATE senator (not a US Senator) from MICHIGAN, so I am not sure why he would be wearing a mask of ¨either Kentucky or Tennessee¨, which sounds like a description of the Simpsons´ home state.

...he should have said he was wearing it sarcastically, at least that was hilarious.

I was just at the hospital for an unrelated incident. They won’t test you there I’m pretty sure. Signs all over saying no tests.

When the antibody tests become more accessible, it will be interesting. There's also been false negatives on some of the Covid tests as well where people had symptoms, tested negative, and then tested positive.

While we can all be disgusted and dismiss the extreme idiots on the protesting fringe, don’t ever be distracted and stop questioning the narrative Traditional Media like to spin. Listen and read what others like her are saying. Reasonable people can make own conclusions.
Absolutely disgusting she is being partisan targeted. And be proud she standing on principle and does the right things. Michigan governor is a political hack overreaching for next ticket.

same here. I'm ready to pay and see if I already had it back in Jan.

considering how contagious this thing is and how long it was here unchecked, i think the exposure rate will be high. I want to get tested too. Maybe this will lead to eventual opening of things if you can’t get it a second time.

considering how contagious this thing is and how long it was here unchecked, i think the exposure rate will be high. I want to get tested too. Maybe this will lead to eventual opening of things if you can’t get it a second time.

The problem is you can get it a second time it's just going to be a lot worse

I believe the coronavirus stays in your system up to 45 days

Back
Top Bottom