Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
i'm not following the part on how if a person touched their nose or mouth before putting on the mask, it would be harmful to others? i also forgot to add the parts such as people not touching any part of their faces and still practice social distancing measures while everybody is wearing a mask. i don't think even a vaccine would be 100% safe.
If said person is sick and touches nose/mouth, wearing a mask won't prevent that person from spreading germs. You can still get sick from touching a surface a sick person touched with his germs.

I work at a costco in the bay area. we had some corp visitors yesterday and they told us to get rid of the barricades outside and stop making people wait in line to get in. so now we just letting everyone in and its crowded af. these corp guys dont give a ****
this is wild AF. Stunning.

i'm not following the part on how if a person touched their nose or mouth before putting on the mask, it would be harmful to others? i also forgot to add the parts such as people not touching any part of their faces and still practice social distancing measures while everybody is wearing a mask. i don't think even a vaccine would be 100% safe.

You're right in that if everyone wore masks then we would be safe from droplets from coughs, sneezes, talking, etc.

But adding to what casper90403 casper90403 said, people are stupid gross unhygienic idiots so it wouldn't be 100%. If I still see people walking out of a restroom stall without washing their hands in 2020 they're getting a loud passive aggressive "GROSS!" from me.

My mom got her test results today, she works at a nursing home. Negative for the virus thankfully.
She doesn't know everyone's results yet but so far, only the head nurse has tested positive on the floor she works at.
So far there's 6 or so other employees who tested positive, all but one were asymptomatic.

They'll have to test all the residents now. Only recent deaths have been tested and those were all negative.

The appropriate guideline is basically MASKS AND 6 FT SOCIAL DISTANCING is the key to preventing yourself and others from catching/spreading the disease.

There is no either/or here...........you've gotta do both in public areas to ensure preventing of spread and minimize yourself of getting it.

Now the only thing that is optional is using gloves in public as well, but basically mask/any face cover PLUS social distancing is the main key here.

If said person is sick and touches nose/mouth, wearing a mask won't prevent that person from spreading germs. You can still get sick from touching a surface a sick person touched with his germs.

just to make sure that we are on the same page...aren't you making at least two other assumptions in this case: the non-sick person will touch his/her face possibly after removing the mask before washing hands?

just to make sure that we are on the same page...aren't you making at least two other assumptions in this case: the non-sick person will touch his/her face possibly after removing the mask before washing hands?
I mean, to be 100%, I think assumptions should be made. Risk management for me. If you assume everyone is sick, you can prepare yourself better

in short, I ain’t trusting anybody out there. Humans are disgusting.Alot of people don’t wash their hands. I will never assume others are taking care of hygiene

I mean, to be 100%, I think assumptions should be made. Risk management for me. If you assume everyone is sick, you can prepare yourself better

in short, I ain’t trusting anybody out there. Humans are disgusting.Alot of people don’t wash their hands. I will never assume others are taking care of hygiene

i get that part & i was just trying to follow your logic since it was kinda unclear. i think if we are the non-sick person, all we gotta do is make sure to not touch our face and/or wash our hands before doing so.

at least folks in these states that reopened got to get their workout in, fresh cut and meal before they end up at the hospital
:ohwell:

so what you are saying is that they will be fresh to--you know what, that´s inappropriate.

...yeah tho, this is the kind of **** the federal admin wants to prevent people from pursuing in court:

reviews the chain of malicious short-sightedness that led to Diamond Princess and similar incidents at sea.

it´s worth a read in its entirety, but here´s a bit of vintage ¨**** cruise lines¨ from the piece to get you started:

In 2017 the U.S. Department of Justice fined Carnival’s Princess line a record $40 million for dumping oil-contaminated waste at sea and falsifying official discharge records to cover it up. Last June, Donald himself entered a guilty plea on behalf of Carnival for violating the terms of its settlement after authorities discovered that its ships kept on dumping even after the 2017 ruling. “We acknowledge the shortcomings,” Donald told a Miami judge. “I am here today to formulate a plan to fix them.” He would head into 2020 committed, he said, to changing the company’s tendency to cut corners on safety.

:lol: :smh: :angry:

i get that part & i was just trying to follow your logic since it was kinda unclear. i think if we are the non-sick person, all we gotta do is make sure to not touch our face and/or wash our hands before doing so.
Pretty much. But probably still not 100%. But as close as you can be to 100

Last few times i was out people were driving like manics
I guess folks think cops aren't gonna pull them over during all this
Because it seemed like everyone was speeding like crazy

Back
Top Bottom