Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
8FF57771-88DD-45D9-A55D-C5B14E21D3AB.jpeg

a dude who thinks like this and has a personal space program is also a dude who just might take over Mars and Kesslerize this planet on the way out...that mealy-mouthed son of a mother is not to be trusted AT ALL.

We dropped the ball on Yang.
He's too ahead of his time.

I feel like he´ll try again and again, assuming our system holds...and even if not, he did at least MATH.

The Death Of Robert Paulson GIF | Gfycat
his name was Andrew Yang.

Thanks buddy for your concern. 👍 I sell Fords. Good company but did some dumb stuff getting rid of their entire car segment (except Mustangs). We used to have inexpensive vehicles (Fusions are great cars for the money, low $20k). But now, all it is are SUV, CUV & trucks. And the average Escape is $30K, Edge, 38K, Explorer, mid 40k and F150 is $50K. Too dang expensive for the normal people.

I think that for people who can't work due to underlying medical conditions that make them high risk, the $600 a week extra should NOT go away until a vaccine is available. If it's mid next year, so be it. The $600 amount is set to go away at the end of July but I think, as long as you have a note from your doctor (my transplant department at Penn) would be sufficient enough to keep the $ going. That is my wish but the government/administration really messed this up and the only people who are looked out for are the big companies and millionaires. Such a sad time in our country. 😞😞

I have the latest navigator which I love. the expedition seems to sell well as well.
I agree with having some sort of financial assistance for people but as you put it, normal people aren’t their concern. That’s one of the reasons why they need to eventually let people that want to take the risk take it and earn income.

a dude who thinks like this and has a personal space program is also a dude who just might take over Mars and Kesslerize this planet on the way out...that mealy-mouthed son of a mother is not to be trusted AT ALL.

I feel like he´ll try again and again, assuming our system holds...and even if not, he did at least MATH.

The Death Of Robert Paulson GIF | Gfycat
his name was Andrew Yang.
I really think if Yang resumed his campaign he'd gain a ton of traction. With Biden being not at all there and his sexual assault looming over his head, Yang is the replacement we all need.
What kinda hypocrisy is the DNC showing by being 100% behind the MeToo movement (rightfully so) but being hush hush about Biden's past?
I've been donating a little every paycheck to Yang's new non-proft movehumanityforward.com
Encourage all to do the same if they can.

Curious question: What do yall think about non-Americans talking about America? I've seen people blast Trevor Noah, John Oliver etc for speaking about issues related to America. I often feel like I don't have a right to criticize also

I really think if Yang resumed his campaign he'd gain a ton of traction. With Biden being not at all there and his sexual assault looming over his head, Yang is the replacement we all need.
What kinda hypocrisy is the DNC showing by being 100% behind the MeToo movement (rightfully so) but being hush hush about Biden's past?
I've been donating a little every paycheck to Yang's new non-proft movehumanityforward.com

Curious question: What do yall think about non-Americans talking about America? I've seen people blast Trevor Noah, John Oliver etc for speaking about issues related to America. I often feel like I don't have a right to criticize also

I feel like it´s fine...as this crisis demonstrates, Earth problems do not give a **** what´s on your passport.

if we can comment on Chinese wet markets and Brexit, then they can chat scat about Dr. President N Friends.

...and on Biden, idk what to think...maybe there´s no fire, but there is a LOT of smoke coming off that story.

II think that for people who can't work due to underlying medical conditions that make them high risk, the $600 a week extra should NOT go away until a vaccine is available. If it's mid next year, so be it. The $600 amount is set to go away at the end of July but I think, as long as you have a note from your doctor (my transplant department at Penn) would be sufficient enough to keep the $ going. That is my wish but the government/administration really messed this up and the only people who are looked out for are the big companies and millionaires. Such a sad time in our country. 😞😞

that’s why I would like to see the Average millionaire loose like the poor has lost in the past 2 months

As i said before let the 1% become the .5%

Last edited:

Andrew Yang is not the average millionaire and he doesn’t think like a millionaire
he think like an average person that sees what’s going on

someone like him deserves all he has and then some
he worked for his wealth and would be 1000 times better than creepy uncle Joe as the Democratic front runner

Joe Biden most the time doesn’t know what day of the week it is or where he’s at
But what do I know cause I dont vote

Last edited:
Don't we got some NTers that work in the hospitals that can confirm or deny this?:nerd:
She has valid points, but I’m not a nurse, and she is also sitting comfortable at home while calling some nurses murderers. She’s gotta be in those ICUs before casting that stone.

She has valid points, but I’m not a nurse, and she is also sitting comfortable at home while calling some nurses murderers. She’s gotta be in those ICUs before casting that stone.
Right. I mean she has very little credibility cause she drops no names and her only source is a "friend" that works there and "told her" all of this info. Anyone could say the same as her or opposite and have just as much cred. However, calling nurses murders, especially right now is bold so I figured a poster here could maybe confirm or deny her claims.

Back
Top Bottom