Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
The overwhelming majority of Asians who contract this also recover.

Only Asians dying from a virus that is based in Asia doesn't mean and never meant that only Asians can die from it. That was a huge leap in logic that was always incorrect but is just 100% proven incorrect now.
I already said I was incorrect and corrected myself, not sure what you want

U.S. CDC confirms 3 new presumptive cases of coronavirus in Washington state, including 1 person who died. One of the other patients is a health care worker.

U.S. CDC briefing:
- 3 new confirmed cases in Washington state, 1 of them died (the death previously reported)
- Two of the cases (not the person who died) are associated with the Life Care Center in Kirkland: 1 patient and 1 health care worker
- Unknown how they were infected

Last edited:
At the time it was true, when it started spreading in iran and Italy I already corrected myself.
That was never the truth ... it was inconclusive as it had not spread to European or America (North/Central/South).

As soon as CA starts actually testing it will be everywhere, mark my words. The 2 cases they found were only because they were fully symptomatic and in need of intensive care, which doesn’t happen until about the ~14th day of symptoms, so they had likely been infected at least a week or so before that. The whole time they had obviously been infecting many more people, including their family and friends and all those in waiting rooms where they sought care and patients, nurses, doctors, admin who they came anywhere near. These are definitely not isolated cases.

This is exactly what I was thinking, too. It’s already too late. At this point I’m just waiting for airlines to offer free cancellations or rebooking so I don’t lose money.

Thought about heading down to Mexico instead but Trump may make those plans impossible. Because the coronavirus definitely is entering via our southern border. Idiot. :smh::smh:

TORONTO — Today, Dr. David Williams, Chief Medical Officer of Health, confirmed three new positive cases of COVID-19, bringing the number of confirmed cases to 11. Of these, the first three cases are all resolved, with each of those patients having two consecutive negative tests at least 24 hours apart.

After arriving in Toronto on February 26, 2020, a 34-year-old female presented herself to Mackenzie Health on February 27, 2020, with a travel history to Iran. York Region Public Health connected with Mackenzie Health and coordinated an arrival time for the patient. The patient was wearing a mask on arrival.

The patient arrived at Mackenzie Health with a dry cough, runny nose, shortness of breath and headache and was put on airborne/droplet/contact precautions. Due to the low severity of symptoms and the condition of the patient, the patient was not admitted to hospital. The patient is in self-isolation, per protocols, where she remains.

Two patients have also tested positive for COVID-19 at Lakeridge Health Ajax Pickering.

followed this thread when it was brewing hard in china... ever since the USA announcement and social media frenzy, havent realy updated my self. are figures still scaling at the same pace ? and just the spread is reaching new continents/ countries?

followed this thread when it was brewing hard in china... ever since the USA announcement and social media frenzy, havent realy updated my self. are figures still scaling at the same pace ? and just the spread is reaching new continents/ countries?

created by Johns Hopkins CCSE

U.S. CDC confirms 3 new presumptive cases of coronavirus in Washington state, including 1 person who died. One of the other patients is a health care worker.

U.S. CDC briefing:
- 3 new confirmed cases in Washington state, 1 of them died (the death previously reported)
- Two of the cases (not the person who died) are associated with the Life Care Center in Kirkland: 1 patient and 1 health care worker
- Unknown how they were infected

giphy.gif
tumblr_o6w14uCPkx1s9bcqro3_500.gifv

Back
Top Bottom