Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think authorities need to step it up and check flight records for everyone that flew out of Wuhan since the first case and track those people down to check up on them.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/locations-confirmed-cases.html#map
e9707617a6a3c897eac560988164c864.png

might pass on jordan 1 coming out in feb. they coming from china smh

N.J Dept of Health says one person is under investigation for Coronavirus. awaiting test results - CBS NY

First confirmed case of Coronavirus reported in Germany - BBG

China Medical Authority: "Coronavirus can be transmitted by Touch, incubation period of is 3-7 days." - State media

NEW Coronavirus cases overnight: Hubei 1,291 -Zhejiang 45- Hunan 43 -Guangdong 42 -Shanghai 13

Last edited:
I haven't been following this story close, but is there a ban on allowing people from certain areas in China from traveling here? It doesn't make sense they know where ground zero is, yet they still let these people travel anywhere they want?

What about fruit and meat?

There are apparent measures that can be used to minimize the risk of something like Nipah virus being spread. I'm all for tight safety regulations when it comes to processing vegetables and slaughtered meat.

27 Jan - California State Office of Emergency Services : Ontario Airport in southern California will serve as the repatriation point for up to 240 U.S. citizens, including 9 children arriving from the Wuhan, China - Fox

[RTRS] 28 Jan - THE WHITE HOUSE IS CONSIDERING CHINA TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS AMID CONCERNS ABOUT CHINESE CITIZENS TRAVELING TO THE U.S - CNBC

Last edited:
28 Jan - 06:02:15 PM - WHITE HOUSE TELLS AIRLINES IT MAY SUSPEND ALL CHINA-US FLIGHTS AMID CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK- CNBC

[RTRS] 28 Jan - CHINA'S HUBEI PROVINCE SAYS VIRUS DEATH TOLL INCREASED BY 25, CONFIRMED 840 NEW CASES AS OF END OF JAN. 28

28 Jan - 06:02:15 PM - WHITE HOUSE TELLS AIRLINES IT MAY SUSPEND ALL CHINA-US FLIGHTS AMID CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK- CNBC

[RTRS] 28 Jan - CHINA'S HUBEI PROVINCE SAYS VIRUS DEATH TOLL INCREASED BY 25, CONFIRMED 840 NEW CASES AS OF END OF JAN. 28
Now seems like a good time to make that decision.

> 8000 people died from this years flu (mostly a preventable virus)
< 200 people died from the coronavirus (no treatments/preventions available)

The logic is a little twisted here.

These "figures" are coming from Communist China. If one saw what's happening on the inside via social media...add a couple of zero's.

Flu figures are from the CDC.

Much greater threat to us on an annual basis than this coronavirus.

Flu figures are from the CDC.

Much greater threat to us on an annual basis than this coronavirus.

But the way world govt's are acting, if they just ignore this and let it be, it may be greater than those annual flu death figs from CDC.
China is building literally overnight 7 hospitals with 10k bed capacity each w/ another 3 on the way.

I get it. It's a threat because we have no idea how to treat it and it's easily spread. So people will be isolated. Protocol, just like for every other coronavirus we cant treat.

Good for China though for taking initiative for a virus they started.

I get it. It's a threat because we have no idea how to treat it and it's easily spread. So people will be isolated. Protocol, just like for every other coronavirus we cant treat.

Good for China though for taking initiative for a virus they started.

Yes, they started it...BUT, NO...they knew about this back in early December...they tried to bury it.

But the way world govt's are acting, if they just ignore this and let it be, it may be greater than those annual flu death figs from CDC.
China is building literally overnight 7 hospitals with 10k bed capacity each w/ another 3 on the way.
It’s important for governments around the world to take this seriously and exercise the necessary precautions.

At the same time, anyone outside of China needs to relax and not panic. You’re still far more likely to suffer from the flu.

Wash your hands regularly. Don’t touch your face. Avoid sick people. Get a good night of sleep.

Oh damn, I saw some video of a lady saying there was a cure a few days back. She was distraught in her other videos.

well damn.

Oh damn, I saw some video of a lady saying there was a cure a few days back. She was distraught in her other videos.

well damn.

“We have already produced the vaccine, but it will take a long time to test on animals,” Yuen said, without giving a specific time frame on when it would be ready for patients.

But he said it would take months to test the vaccine on animals and at least another year to conduct clinical trials on humans before it was fit for use.

Back
Top Bottom